Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Astute

Just in case anyone missed my post on the match thread set your VPN to Luxembourg and you can watch the game.

SBbucks

Just in case anyone missed my post on the match thread set your VPN to Luxembourg and you can watch the game.

Or to any of the other 100 countries on the list that were showing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBbucks

Not showing it more like

Read the article properly, there were approximately 100 countries showing it, sample below…

88bf9ab2f717053159bdba1ea9751dd0.jpg

Astute

Read the article properly, there were approximately 100 countries showing it, sample below…

88bf9ab2f717053159bdba1ea9751dd0.jpg

I tried a couple of them. They didn't work. So went back to Luxembourg which works about half the time. Used to use Italy all the time but now struggle with it. Italy doesn't have any contract with ifollow.

Don't understand it myself 🤪

Sick Boy

I tried a couple of them. They didn't work. So went back to Luxembourg which works about half the time. Used to use Italy all the time but now struggle with it. Italy doesn't have any contract with ifollow.

It does, they’re shown on DAZN, but the only game they’ve shown this season was the Birmingham one.

Astute

What VPN do you use? Ridiculous thst im actually abroad and still need to use a fucking VPN to pretend I’m in Luxembourg 😂
I use expressVPN. Had tried others but this usually works best with ifollow.

I'm in France. Know the feeling 😁 Settle down to watch the game to find out you can only have commentary.

mullingar

PIA for me. Dont understand yesterdays scenario though. I thought if you were abroad you could watch ifollow. I'm usually in the Netherlands. Is there some complicated rights issues I'm not aware of?

David O'Day

PIA for me. Dont understand yesterdays scenario though. I thought if you were abroad you could watch ifollow. I'm usually in the Netherlands. Is there some complicated rights issues I'm not aware of?
it depends if games have been selected for international broadcast or not

Astute

There sure is.

If the game is shown live in a country you only get audio. And it can be difficult to find out because they can't change the kickoff time like Sky does.

SBbucks

There sure is.

If the game is shown live in a country you only get audio. And it can be difficult to find out because they can't change the kickoff time like Sky does.

I’m really not sure why it’s difficult - the club issued a clear statement on Thursday stating all the countries (approx 80-100) in which you could watch the game on iFollow, i.e. those countries that weren’t affected by the game being selected for international coverage.

Johhny Blue

You must have built up a ton of air miles

SBbucks

I can never work out how to change countries. I’m now resigned to wait 24 hrs and just watch the replays.

I’m not sure if you’re being ironic here or not. But assuming it’s a genuine comment, you set the country in the VPN, not on iFollow. It’s extremely easy, assuming you have a VPN installed.

Johhny Blue

I’m not sure if you’re being ironic here or not. But assuming it’s a genuine comment, you set the country in the VPN, not on iFollow. It’s extremely easy, assuming you have a VPN installed.

It’s genuine. I don’t even know if I use a VPN (I am really overseas)

Astute

If you don't know if you have a VPN or not it means that you don't have one 😂

Just Google VPN. Will tell you everything. Just makes wherever you're connecting with think you're somewhere else. Very simple.

SBbucks

Subscribe to, and install, NordVPN; it’s as easy as technology gets. I’m sure there are other recommendations but it’s been idiot-proof for me.
It works equally well on phones, iPads & PCs.

Johhny Blue

Subscribe to, and install, NordVPN; it’s as easy as technology gets. I’m sure there are other recommendations but it’s been idiot-proof for me.
It works equally well on phones, iPads & PCs.

I think I actually do have Nord VON. I have seen the symbol.. As an actual “ legitimate” user if I switch location for the few games I need to could there be admin issues if I switch back and forth?

SBbucks

I think I actually do have Nord VON. I have seen the symbol.. As an actual “ legitimate” user if I switch location for the few games I need to could there be admin issues if I switch back and forth?

Very unlikely. I know plenty of Nord users in all sorts of geographies/situations, never heard of any issues. It just works. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread