iFollow Pass (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

I’m all the way out in the states and the Peterborough game is on me birthday, was wondering how much an iFollow season pass was and if there are any special deals i should be looking out for? Think I should just buy that instead of buying useless junk that I toss aside a week later. Cheers.

kg82

I’m all the way out in the states and the Peterborough game is on me birthday, was wondering how much an iFollow season pass was and if there are any special deals i should be looking out for? Think I should just buy that instead of buying useless junk that I toss aside a week later. Cheers.
Season pass was £140, don’t know if it stays like that once the season starts or if it goes down per game. Well worth it living abroad though.

andrew.roberts

I've subscribed to ifollow since it first became available and think it's worth every penny. The quality has improved massively since the first couple of seasons and the way the City are playing I wouldn't think twice about it if I were you...

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

kg82

I've subscribed to ifollow since it first became available and think it's worth every penny. The quality has improved massively since the first couple of seasons and the way the City are playing I wouldn't think twice about it if I were you...

It certainly has! I’m glad they’ve stopped doing replays of every little thing while play is going on! Mind you, there was one point today near the end of the game where the camera was trained on Warnock for a good 10-12 seconds while the ball was in play!

ccfc92

Season pass was £140, don’t know if it stays like that once the season starts or if it goes down per game. Well worth it living abroad though.

Earlier I think it was 280 Canadian Dollars which Google says is £160.

ccfc92

Except continuing to show highlights and Neil Warnock over the game play :ROFLMAO:

Astute

I paid for my lads pass with my British debit card. Came to just over £160. But that was a payment in euros with a poor exchange rate. Would have been cheaper if I had used my French account.

Users who are viewing this thread