ifollow in Leamington or Warwick? (1 Viewer)

city4lyf

I have to go to a thing on boxing day meaning I can't get to the match. It's at my partner's friend's house and they're not football fans so I think hijacking the TV is out of the question, but I think I could be able to slip out to a pub for an hour or so. Is there anywhere around that way that shows the games on Ifollow that anyone knows of?
Happy for you to DM me rather than post it on this thread.

edgy

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

HerneBayGaz

I have to go to a thing on boxing day meaning I can't get to the match. It's at my partner's friend's house and they're not football fans so I think hijacking the TV is out of the question, but I think I could be able to slip out to a pub for an hour or so. Is there anywhere around that way that shows the games on Ifollow that anyone knows of?

Sorry officer, I can't think of anywhere that shows illegal streaming 😅

city4lyf

about 10 pubs in Cov that are commonly known to show it but you reckon I'm doing a sting on Warwickshires pubs via Sky Blues Talk, yeah sound.

edgy

Just ask the party host. Surely they'd rather you be there than disappearing for a few hours down the boozer!

Johhny Blue

Leamington Ontario

Attachments

• IMG_5606.png
    IMG_5606.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

skyblue1991

You're either a policeman or Boosh

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

tskezz

People actually going on like the police have people in here grafting for pubs showing ifollow hahaha. They're all from Leam and Warwick anyway so they'll already know the places.

Sbarcher

You should be fine. Once iFollow saw your post, they immediatley decided to move HQ to Leamington and will make a personal invitation to all Warwick and Leamington non-attending Boxing Day supporters to canapes and champagne to watch the game in their new premises.
Consultations on-going to provide taxis home after the game.

Johhny Blue

People actually going on like the police have people in here grafting for pubs showing ifollow hahaha. They're all from Leam and Warwick anyway so they'll already know the places.
They’re repurposing the old tv licence detector vans. Should be ready early in the new year

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd say get VAR to do it while games aren't on but dodgy streams would sky-rocket.

pusbccfc

Your partners from Leamington and they only have one TV?

shmmeee

Your partners from Leamington and they only have one TV?

Once you get to a certain level of posh having a big TV or any TV at all is seen as low class. My exs Dad is easily a millionaire and has one 14 inch in the corner of his second living room.

fernandopartridge

Once you get to a certain level of posh having a big TV or any TV at all is seen as low class. My exs Dad is easily a millionaire and has one 14 inch in the corner of his second living room.
I thought it was the ultimate sign of not being working class not to have a TV. I remember my brother moving to Earlsdon in the 90s and his neighbours didn't have one (they had a piano). I thought it was how the other half lived.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Bit mean of him to make you sit in the corner of the second living room 🍆

itsabuzzard

I thought it was the ultimate sign of not being working class not to have a TV. I remember my brother moving to Earlsdon in the 90s and his neighbours didn't have one (they had a piano). I thought it was how the other half lived.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Proper nobs.

Alkhen

Actually I'm in a similar situation can't make either game due to family visits.

Is there a legal (or not) way to get one off games streaming.

Don't really need a full seasons ifollow but they used sell single games for £10?

If anyone wants to send me likely links or instructions in my DM that would be great

shmmeee

Actually I'm in a similar situation can't make either game due to family visits.

Is there a legal (or not) way to get one off games streaming.

Don't really need a full seasons ifollow but they used sell single games for £10?

If anyone wants to send me likely links or instructions in my DM that would be great

Not in the UK but I just set my VPN to USA and:

IMG_0589.png

CrawleySkyBlue

Any idea why Ifollow wouldn’t be showing an option to buy the live match package as opposed to audio package? I’m away on holiday, out of the country, so was expecting to be able to buy a one off match package. Any ideas anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread