IFollow Forest game (1 Viewer)

Woolly68

Anyone else having problems with the iFollow app or booking this game via CCFC website? Normally have an automatic yearly renewal but nothing is working so have purchased the £45 season commentary ticket but still not showing how to buy tomorrow’s game and the app seems unavailable.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've just been to the live match centre and it took me to 'buy tickets' I've already bought one (anybody else having an issue?)

andrew.roberts

Does anyone know if this is only 'available' in the UK. My ifollow subscription recently renewed automatically and I'm getting nothing here in Spain

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

torchomatic

The picture is fucking rubbish, pretty unwatchable. Picture freezing but commentary continuing.

pipkin73

I thought the second half improved a lot. It was never going to be as good as a league game as it was a temporary setup.

kingfield park skyblues

walker will come good this season. improves work rate off the ball, we have a 10 goal plus forward. Robins has to get out of the habit of giving subs only maximum of 10 minutes. How are they going to get match fit, when needed because of injuries

torchomatic

Awful picture followed by freezing,losing commentary it was piss poor

I complained on Friday after the game and got a refund this morning. Worth doing.

Users who are viewing this thread