ifollow (for dummies) (1 Viewer)

CovUpNorth

I have a VPN so looking to purchase tomorrow’s game via ifollow, but struggling???

Brighton Sky Blue

I have a VPN so looking to purchase tomorrow’s game via ifollow, but struggling???

Assuming the VPN is active you should have the option to buy a match package. Just search for iFollow Cov and the rest ought to be simple. Turn off all ad blockers for it to work

CovUpNorth

Assuming the VPN is active you should have the option to buy a match package. Just search for iFollow Cov and the rest ought to be simple. Turn off all ad blockers for it to work
Yeh I’ve done all the above, it’s stating tomorrow’s games is not yet avavilable?

Ricketts

I have a good paid for VPN and have never got ifollow to work, even when I actually was in Malta.

RegTheDonk

Assume iFollow have a list of popular IP addresses that the VPN generates and put them on a banned list (or they see loads using the same IP and automatically block them?).

Suggest you try changing your VPN's "location" see if you can find one that works. Or have a trawl through here, quite a few people have suggested different VPNs that work.

At the very worst, you can just get a UK audio only pass and listen to the commentary.

CovUpNorth

Assume iFollow have a list of popular IP addresses that the VPN generates and put them on a banned list (or they see loads using the same IP and automatically block them?).

Suggest you try changing your VPN's "location" see if you can find one that works. Or have a trawl through here, quite a few people have suggested different VPNs that work.

At the very worst, you can just get a UK audio only pass and listen to the commentary.
I’ll have a play around with it.

I already have an audio pass being i’m out of the Coventry area, have had that for years.

Paxman II

Windscribe works fine. Set it to Hong Kong and go to it's settings and turn off the ad blocker.
Do that before you go to iFollow.

robbiekeane

Do you have to sign in to ifollow on the city website before activating the VPN?
Other way round mate. When I was in the UK I sometimes had to piss about signing out clearing cookies restarting the browser etc AFTER turning the VPN on.

Also if you make a habit of it stick with the same location for your IP address...I used to do france

Users who are viewing this thread