If. . . (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

We wanted to support a team that win every week we would all be fishing around the premier league.

This is football and freak results happen and this is definitely one. In a way it's such a freak result it doesn't bother me too much. Doesn't make us a bad team, it's just one game!

Let's all keep the faith!

Beer helps!

ccfc92

great post :claping hands: and fully agreed.

doesn't help at the minute tho :guitar2:

jesus-wept

Is always only a 3 point loss whether it's a whooping or 0-1 to a last minute dodgy penalty, it's how we come back that is important and luckily we are playing again Tuesday night so a win then and we carry on.

oscillatewildly

We wanted to support a team that win every week we would all be fishing around the premier league.

This is football and freak results happen and this is definitely one. In a way it's such a freak result it doesn't bother me too much. Doesn't make us a bad team, it's just one game!

I'd be tempted to join you with the "freak result" explanation if it weren't for the (delux sized) shed load of goals we've conceded already this season. We genuinely have critical problems with defence and it would now appear, goalkeeper.

Beer helps!

mrtrench

• Blog this Post Like

• [h=3]
    reply_40b.png
    Quick Reply[/h]

Join DateSep 2013Last Online27 Minutes AgoPosts47Threads1
16 Like Received In 9 Posts

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h] Reply

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Swanny80

I'd be tempted to join you with the "freak result" explanation if it weren't for the (delux sized) shed load of goals we've conceded already this season. We genuinely have critical problems with defence and it would now appear, goalkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread