If you won £100 million on Euro Lottery (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

If you won £100 million on the Euro Lottery would you take over at CCFC and what would your first spend be?

Otis

Yes, buy us. Or at least pay for some players for the club.

And that's the first thing I would do. Strengthen the squad.

I think we need a more mobile centre half than Richard Wood. A clone of Edge would be great. Would also like to see a proper right and left winger and another striker at the club. Also an experienced right back.

More than happy to spend £10m on that lot to give us an extra push in the direction of the Championship!

Covstu

wow! what a waste of money that would be! I love the club but football in general is a money pit so I wouldn't throw it away....

cloughie

Would like to buy the arena and stop sisu getting their grubby hands on it

Otis

How much would it cost you think?

If i won 100m I would be happy to spend 50m on buying the Ricoh.

Would that be enough?

Does make me laugh these people who say they don't want to waste their money. You do all realise we are talking about 100m here don't you!

What else you going to do with all that money?:D

Last edited:
I would get myself a massive house and I mean massive.

I would buy the ground and lease it back to CCFC for 260k per annum

I would sign DMG and pay his wages

GaryJones

Id buy a ticket for the Spurs game on Sat!

GaryJones

You could buy the Ricoh and turn it into your MASSIVE house then watch for free! Lol

Otis

Id buy a ticket for the Spurs game on Sat!

I've always told my family if I won something like 100m on the Euromillions i would take them all out for a slap up meal at Pizza Hut. No expense spared. Stuffed crusts, garlic bread, the lot.

Just immediate family of course. none of this auntie and 2nd cousin twice removed malarkey!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
errr nope

but it wouldn't cost anywhere close to £100m for someone who did

lordsummerisle

I've always told my family if I won something like 100m on the Euromillions i would take them all out for a slap up meal at Pizza Hut. No expense spared. Stuffed crusts, garlic bread, the lot.

Just immediate family of course. none of this auntie and 2nd cousin twice removed malarkey!

Don't think I'd go that far, freeloading bastards.

Would just get the full amount in cash, some fingerless gloves and look at it all day, cackling.

Bit like what George Osborne does with all the Child Benefit money.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd emigrate to Greek Islands. Maybe buy a season ticket to pop back each week on my private jet to watch the game - or even buy a directors box!

Otis

I'd emigrate to Greek Islands. Maybe buy a season ticket to pop back each week on my private jet to watch the game - or even buy a directors box!

Is there an airstrip near Nene Park, or would you just park in the centre circle?

D

Deleted member 4232

No way would I buy the club. Id be too busy in my super-yacht drinking wine and eating Edjenguélé's mum's cooking. Oh, did I mention I would buy my way into Edjenguélé's heart? We would be best friends forever.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If CJ won he would buy the Ricoh and charge the club 4 million a year to play there, just to show SISU how good they have had it from ACL

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
anyone know a good hedge fund that will invest it for me and make me more money ? :whistle:

dongonzalos

100 million.

I would make SISU an offer they can't refuse.

I would offer them 100 million for CCFC alone.
However I would offer it over 40 years at 2.5 million a year.

After about 5 years. I would tell SISU that I am no longer prepared to pay 2.5 million a year. As despite agreeing a contract, CCFC are not worth 100 million. They are in fact worth about. 20 million so I now want to pay 200k a year.

I stop making my payments until they agree.

Mucca Mad Boys

Buy the RICOH, donate to CCFC, and only CCFC, in return of 5% profit per year.

SkyBlueUkeman

I'd buy the stadium and work with the club. I'd be ACL, but rather charge than charge rent, let the club pay back the money in monthly reasonable installments, whilst letting them also have the food/drink/concert revenue.

I'd make my money back eventually...

Edit: Oh, I'd probably want about 3% of all future RICOH profits. They and the city would owe me a bit for saving their club... SHREWD.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Knowing my luck, I'd lose the winning ticket. That's been my life so far! Bad luck......Treets used to melt in my hand......... If I was one of Jordans triplets, I'd be the one on the bottle................ I've had bad luck with my marriages as well - the first two wives left me, the third one hasn't......

Stevec189

errr nope

but it wouldn't cost anywhere close to £100m for someone who did

Don't you think SISU would want there £47M back? Plus the arena is prob £40M paying off the Co Op in the process. Doesn't leave a lot to play with!

I wouldn't do it either.....but if I did OSB can have a job as FD of the new club!

dongonzalos

How much would it cost you think?

If i won 100m I would be happy to spend 50m on buying the Ricoh.

Would that be enough?

Does make me laugh these people who say they don't want to waste their money. You do all realise we are talking about 100m here don't you!

What else you going to do with all that money?:D

Wasn't one third if the land alone 60 million without infrastructure or a stadium

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'd invest for 1 season only.....but not in the squad.

I would pay for every season ticket/seat in the Ricoh for every game of the season......

....Free football for 30,000 City fans at the Ricoh every week......probably still would'nt fill the fucker.

Nick

Administrator
I doubt 100 million would be enough to invest unless you didn't care if it was all gone in a year or so. I dont think I would invest, you would need to be a billionaire to invest in a football team nowadays!

Mucca Mad Boys

I had won 100m, I'd only act as a benefactor, I'd donate money to sign Bailey and McG (possibly Adams) and as I said previously, I'd but the stadium.

On the transfers, I'd only back the manager with £1m and I'd only let the transfers happen if we got the players for a good price.

I'd probably buy a house, car, few holidays and essentials before doing this.

Then back to work.

SkyBlueMania

Not a hope in hell. Think what good that money could do in the third world, or even to the poor and suffering on these shores. No chance would i put a penny into the financially backwards game. A comfortable life for me and my family and a whack to charitable projects of my own making.

Users who are viewing this thread