if you wanted to show the potential of ccfc (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

to any investors.
the game next tuesday would be perfect.
"look around you now,this would be what it would be like if you could get this club back to the premiership"

Steve.B50

I think the thread is imbed at potential NEW investors, your right though it would e an ideal timer show the potential. Hope messers Elliot and Hoffeman haves few guests in there boxes

mrtrench

to any investors.
the game next tuesday would be perfect.
"look around you now,this would be what it would be like if you could get this club back to the premiership"

Tosh. We never got crowds that big even when we were doing well in the Premiership. The crows for a cup final with £5 tickets bears no resemblance to the crowd we would get losing most games in the Prem with tickets at £30.

blueflint

why not be the first prem team with a fair ticket price why not pay a set wage based on results that the club could live with why not GREED|||||||||||

Paxman II

This question of what would happen in the prem has been debated before. Football has changed a lot since we were in there. Now most weeks grounds are sell outs. We would be no different. I for one (a passive attendee at the best of times) would buy a season ticket every season if we were back there. Watching the quality of football on display in the prem now every other week with top stars would be awsome again in facilities we now have. Results would almost not matter. Certainly think we would sell it out every home game first season back. Potentially we need a stadium for 40k...but that's another story for later.

Macca

This question of what would happen in the prem has been debated before. Football has changed a lot since we were in there. Now most weeks grounds are sell outs. We would be no different. I for one (a passive attendee at the best of times) would buy a season ticket every season if we were back there. Watching the quality of football on display in the prem now every other week with top stars would be awsome again in facilities we now have. Results would almost not matter. Certainly think we would sell it out every home game first season back. Potentially we need a stadium for 40k...but that's another story for later.

First season maybe, then back to 19,000

Evans1883

Tosh. We never got crowds that big even when we were doing well in the Premiership. The crows for a cup final with £5 tickets bears no resemblance to the crowd we would get losing most games in the Prem with tickets at £30.
different times now.we would sell out most weeks in the prem now

steveo1987

Next Tuesday will see all the day trippers whinging about,stadium location,can't find my seat,not enough food or drink outlets,why don't they just get it up the field quick...booooo and "that baker,sheffers,Clarke,wood,Christie are shite" delete as applicable .

Cbaker89

Yea I just hope that if they score first we do something positive and become louder instead of deadly quiet, the twelfth man does now make a difference with this team and Tuesday will be great for them and really hopefully give them a massive push. Well I know if was playing to 10k and then the stadium was full and loud I would give everything, also intimidating for Crewe!!

Users who are viewing this thread