if you like stats...... (1 Viewer)

wolfie

intresting to note that we have score first in 64% of our matches. higher than any other team in div 3. just proves that our defence is our biggest problem. and yes its worse at home. scored 25 conceded 22. not good!

stupot07

We've only scored 3+ twice at home but five times away too.

Conceded 64% of goals in the second half at home - mental fragility?

Yep, some very interesting points,

Moussa only scored 1 at home but 4 away, Clarke 2 at home and 6 away.

kg82

Read that the other day wolfie. Think it's us and Watford have got the highest %age in the country. Shame we can't hold on to a lot of those leads!

wolfie

I was only looking to see the last time we got a 0:0 draw in the league. And that's not on there! Lol

par1sons

some of you may already use this site. if not its got ever stat you may ever want to know! almost a case of to much infomation....http://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=england3&teamid=21

Almost every stat. Covs biggest problem this season on the pitch is corners. When was the last time we scored from a corner? Our corners are simply appalling. I go every week and watch and it proper annoys me when cov fans get excited when we are awarded a corner...WE DON'T SCORE CORNERS

wolfie

best corner i ever saw was mick ferguson scoring direct from the corner brill. but your right we are a bit clueless at corners. makes you wonder what they practise on the training field?

kg82

We're crap at corners, it doesn't make me angry though! We create chances. Not always taking them is more a concern for me, but at least we're creating which we didn't do earlier in the season or at all last season! I'm pretty sure Barca aren't great at corners either (not that I'm comparing us to them)!

Users who are viewing this thread