If you have any feelings towards Coventry City football club (2 Viewers)

matesx

i was one of the 7600 the other week v Rochdale

so sad to see the team desserted by "fans"

ecky

Not while Sisu are owners..
It's painful watching the demise of my club but it's a two way thing.
At the moment Sisu have finished it for many fans..

If they spent as much time, energy and finances funding the team and not their egos and lawyers I might be inclined to go.

But not as things are ..

bigfatronssba

No thanks. Not until something changes.

skybluebeduff

If you have any love for Coventry City Football club, you'd sing SISU OUT all game and back the thousands who have had enough of the LIES!!! Blame them cunts not the fans!! We are where we are due to SISU.

covmark

If you have any love for Coventry City Football club, you'd sing SISU OUT all game and back the thousands who have had enough of the LIES!!! Blame them cunts not the fans!! We are where we are due to SISU.
You sing Sisu out all game? Fair play to you.

Covrock

Pete. I would love to go. However, being off sick for 6 months with a serious heart problem and funds deteriating rapidly my priorities lay elsewhere. I will be on the wall with Kieran and hundreds of supporters from all over the world. Also my heart may give up if we were to win. Please accept my apologies/excuse for not being at the Ricoh tonight. PUSB

CCFC PimpRail

Strange how Fisher, Pressley, Waggot, Sisu, Seppala, etc. have all been strangely quiet about the lack of attendance. It's either they haven't realised or are too concerned because it is all part of the plan for world domination of the lower leagues, or are so scared to admit things are up shit creek...

Samo

You need to go and support them tonight...... No excuses

Thanks for that Pete but if its all the same to you I think I'll make up my own mind for my own reasons.

covcity4life

ill be there

superfan.gif

Kingokings204

I will make up my own mind thank you and no im not going tonight and I have no plans I just don't want to. I haven't got a reason to go but many reasons not to go.

ajsccfc

I'm playing squash instead. They've already got my money and I'd only have sat there sighing wistfully anyway, so everybody wins. Except me at squash.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I honestly think if they said free entry to anyone tonight they would struggle to get 10,000.
That's how people feel about the owners and our performances !!!

Malaka

I will drag myself up there tonight and I mean drag myself. It is hard to motivate myself as I am not enjoying it up there at all and haven't since we returned to the Ricoh. The stadium is jinxed. When I was going to watch them at Northampton, I thought our playing well was down to no negativity from the 'Boo Boys'. To be fair I haven't noticed any since our return. Maybe we are just shit and this is what we have to put up with at the moment.

torchomatic

Looking forward to it me.

Sky Blue Kid

We're not real fans though are we? If any of the money flowing into the SISU bank account was used to invest in the team properly, we NOPM'ers might change our minds and go and watch. Until there is a significant change in SISU policy(Investment in the team) Count me out.

davebart

I don't see why this game is special. There has been a constant need to follow the club just because they are your club for 13 years. There have been over 600 games when someone might think just this one last time, there is the slightest chance that I will feel better coming out than I did going in.

Glen

NEVER AGAIN NOT AFTER SWINDON GAME!!!!
I was there and i do not care what they say but no way more than 4500 there and less tonight

runner

I'm done too ... until we have any hope ... I'm not going back ... and I've got 40 years of supporting behind me ... I miss it ... but I don't miss the drama and absolute lack of any hope whatsoever ... we are a dying club sadly.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I will drag myself up there tonight and I mean drag myself. It is hard to motivate myself as I am not enjoying it up there at all and haven't since we returned to the Ricoh. The stadium is jinxed. When I was going to watch them at Northampton, I thought our playing well was down to no negativity from the 'Boo Boys'. To be fair I haven't noticed any since our return. Maybe we are just shit and this is what we have to put up with at the moment.

Our being shit was masked in Northampton by the goals scored by Wilson,Clarke and Mousa. The stadium isn't jinxed its the club. I'm going tonight only because it's what I do when City play at home.

Kingokings204

Surely a reason to go is you support CCFC and they are playing?

Yes I agree with that point Nick but when I look at the numerous reasons not to go they make me wanting to pay £22 not worth it just in my eyes wnd opinion.

I would love to go up and no problem going on my own and I want us to win badly as I certainly don't want to go to league 2 but al in all I can't justify going.

I don't think this makes me less of a fan than a season ticket holder but I would be surprised if a season tickets holders went tonight. It's freezing and we haven't won for 4 months at home.

I am not part of the nopm brigade myself though I don't disagree agree with them. I am more looking for reasons to go such as price (I was there for fleetwood for example £10) and if we are winning and or playing good football of which we aren't doing either. And yes it will be fregin freezing tonight.

Sorry that's just not fun to me.

bringbackrattles

We keep having to go over this time and time again don't we ? I go to games because I was brought up to follow my club whatever the situation we're in etc. But I go these days more in a robotic manner instead of a I can't wait to get there way.I now accept why fans don't go anymore as they all have their own reasons,but if I was to stay away for a length of time I'd feel disloyal and not a true fan.That may be sad and pathetic to some but that is my mindset.

Covcraig@bury

Whilst this shower are in charge it's a BIG NO from me. Hell will freeze over before I give this lot any of my hard earned cash.. I will listen on CWR as usual until they fuck off ..... NOPM ..PUSB ..

Users who are viewing this thread