If you didn;t have a massive budget (1 Viewer)

mds

I would stay out of anywhere with a CV postcode!

skybluedan

Just remembering as well I was once at naus mill house the block near the fire station down at the bottom near town Radford road and I was walking up the first flight of stairs in the open foyer area if you like and there was a white polystyrene cup upside down on the stair and I went to pick it up and when I lifted it someone had done a shit in it and I know it was human one big log it was ,fuckin nearly puked,I mean it was a Saturday afternoon about 1 going to me pals before footy. Did that person shit in it there in the middle of the day? Or even worse did that in his flat and put it there so some poor soul would go to put it in the bin and get tricked? Weird..........

skybluedan

Twice in my life I've picked up an upside down cup to put in the bin and there has been shit in it,have not picked up litter since

wingy

Twice in my life I've picked up an upside down cup to put in the bin and there has been shit in it,have not picked up litter since

I reckon It's the sort of trick a Rugger player would try.

Was at a Party once ,there was a Plasterer there ,you get my drift ,literally .

skybluedan

Just remembering as well I was once at naus mill house the block near the fire station down at the bottom near town Radford road and I was walking up the first flight of stairs in the open foyer area if you like and there was a white polystyrene cup upside down on the stair and I went to pick it up and when I lifted it someone had done a shit in it and I know it was human one big log it was ,fuckin nearly puked,I mean it was a Saturday afternoon about 1 going to me pals before footy. Did that person shit in it there in the middle of the day? Or even worse did that in his flat and put it there so some poor soul would go to put it in the bin and get tricked? Weird..........

Shit wrong thread...............

skybluedan

I reckon It's the sort of trick a Rugger player would try.

Was at a Party once ,there was a Plasterer there ,you get my drift ,literally .
Fuck me mate this no rugger player I reckon some trucker or a lumber jacks shit it was like king kongs finger man and because it was say wedged in like some sort of evil playdo ,when I turned the cup it came like alive and turned into a drama like when your scoop of ice cream is gonna come off the cone but with shit

skybluedan

Fuck me mate this no rugger player I reckon some trucker or a lumber jacks shit it was like king kongs finger man and because it was say wedged in like some sort of evil playdo ,when I turned the cup it came like alive and turned into a drama like when your scoop of ice cream is gonna come off the cone but with shit

olderskyblue

Wappenbury Road eh? Just round the corner from where I grew up....I managed to survive 24 years in Wood End. Actually, it was a great place to grow up, but..wouldn't want to live there now... :(

Ryton maybe? Easy access to Warwick

mds

Wappenbury Road eh? Just round the corner from where I grew up....I managed to survive 24 years in Wood End. Actually, it was a great place to grow up, but..wouldn't want to live there now... :(

Ryton maybe? Easy access to Warwick
You must be old, older, great place to grow up, im nearly 50 and it had a shit reputation when i was a kid.

olderskyblue

You must be old, older, great place to grow up, im nearly 50 and it had a shit reputation when i was a kid.

It always did, but it just seemed "normal" to us locals.... I'm only a bit older than you, so not ancient yet..

NorthernWisdom

but it just seemed "normal" to us locals

Funny isn't it. Parts of the family are from the South East of the city, the parts that don't show up over-well on Jack Griffin's map ;) but to me they're harmless, just because I 'know' the streets from going to visit there as a kid.

But there are some places I wouldn't touch on reputation, even if it's deserved or not!

Users who are viewing this thread