If you could have one new thing at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueZack

Maybe with it being city of culture, they could put a local band on? Promotes the band to a big audience and links the community?

Evo1883

2 things really.. Coffee and burger vans outside, along with stalls selling scalfs, badges etc... So it feels like a football stadium.

I went to watch Everton against Leicester in the league Cup a couple years ago and the whole experience even down to things like mentioned above... Made it feel like a proper match day experience

Evo1883

Being serious for a moment, can we have Vegan sausage rolls.
Why not eh, even weirdos need feeding
giphy.gif

shmmeee

New music for when we score a goal. The Specials or something vaguely relevant.

Dad was saying this earlier, he suggested the “ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh” bit from Twist and Shout, I reckon it works.

Hate Chelsea Dagger, too scripted when I just want to go fucking mental. Have the crowd noise then something when it dies down to get us singing.

Evo1883

Dad was saying this earlier, he suggested the “ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh” but from Twist and Shout, I reckon it works.

Hate Chelsea Dagger, too scripted when I just want to go fucking mental. Have the crowd noise then something when it dies down to get us singing.
Hopefully it continues into twist and shout and doesn't just stop at aaahhhh ahhhh Ahhh as pretty quickly fans will click on and shout achoo

Johnnythespider

You know how in sushi bars the plates go by on a conveyor belt, can we have one of them but with beer, just dab your contactless card and it releases to ale

matesx

2 things really.. Coffee and burger vans outside, along with stalls selling scalfs, badges etc... So it feels like a football stadium.

I went to watch Everton against Leicester in the league Cup a couple years ago and the whole experience even down to things like mentioned above... Made it feel like a proper match day experience

Never noticed that there are no burger vans at the Ricoh until this post.

You’re right burger vans, smell of fried onions is part of football.

shmmeee

There used to be a burger van in Tesco car park. I bet there’s some ridiculous restriction on traders on the Ricoh grounds. That needs sorting.

shepardo01

There used to be a burger van in Tesco car park. I bet there’s some ridiculous restriction on traders on the Ricoh grounds. That needs sorting.
Now that we seemingly have more access to revenues, should we not forget about this type of thing (I do appreciate the sight/smells etc..) and try to encourage us lot to buy inside the ground???.....

shmmeee

Now that we seemingly have more access to revenues, should we not forget about this type of thing (I do appreciate the sight/smells etc..) and try to encourage us lot to buy inside the ground???.....

I don't think those sort of campaigns have any kind of cut through either way outside of places like this. Generally boycotts don't work, people aren't arsed enough. I think the bigger problem the club has is attracting and maintaining customers, and any traders on the grounds would I assume be there subject to T&Cs set by the club/Ricoh, including licencing/profit share if they want.

We've got an entertainment product that if you did a word cloud of customer comments would have 'soulless' 'boring' 'depressing' front and centre. Get that right first.

pusbccfc

More frequent trains to the ricoh station/ full use of it. Fan zone. Home fans behind both goals. All the bars open, or have set bars only selling bottles (alcoholic and non alcohol) - tranmere did this and there was no queues.

The frequent trains is a big one for me. Do what people do at Brighton away. Drink in town then hop on the train at 2:45.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Safe standing behind the goal in the telegraph stand.

higgs

Club shop. giant digital crests that can be changed from wasps to cov crest for each home game so that we don't feel like tenants make it feel like our home. Bring back The sky blue girls when the team is running out onto the pitch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

EalingSB

Two big screens placed either end so everyone can see the replays! Improve toilet facilities and concession stands to be highly efficient and offer better food and drink. The whole stadium has for some time needed maintence and a new lick of paint. Gt rid of the Ricoh signage and paint out the back wall of the stand that connects the hotel. It's white and stands out like a sore thumb. Black/dark grey would improve the asthetics with big club badges (WASP and Sky Blues) instead of where it says 'RICOH' . Improvements to the walk up to the stadium. Golf cart pick up servive from the car parks for those in need. I could go on.....but lay a new pitch with the allowable percentage of plastic grass in it for durability. Electronic advertising boards around the stadium required now as we are more main stream in the championship and this is a source of god revenue.
Amen to that.

Adge

Bookies. Miss getting a sheet to fill out.
Knowing who and what you are going to bet on before you get to the booth, seeing the odds and then going for something else instead.

Sky Blue Harry H

Trouble is they want you to spend your money in the concourse (of which the club now gets a better %) so not going to happen I would have thought.

Users who are viewing this thread