If you could ask CCFC/SISU one thing?... (4 Viewers)

CovInEssex

I know someone from CCFC must read this site, and they probably think It's all uneducated shite, but anyway.

Why are people protesting @ Watford? Because they don't know what's going on!

None of us do. It would be much appreciated with if someone with a bit of authority or 'In the know' (none of that "my aunties friend who used to to make sandwiches for Kevin Kyle's inbred sister who used to to lend batteries from my source said...") could answer a few things.

I genuinely believe that SISU have the intrests of CCFC at heart.

So anyway, what would you ask?

I'd like to know where the ambition has gone? Why we are not investing in the squad and instead selling our prize assets? Why hasn't the club progressed in 3 years?

Macca

I would ask them " Tell me sisu, ELSSUSE CNUTS its an anagram of which expression commonly used to describe the owners of Coventry City Football Club?"

gouldberg

I'd have to ask them, in the style of a GCSE Maths question "Sisu, without stringing me the usual drivel responses, what are the state of our finances currently? Please include facts and figures (worth 5 marks)"

skyblue_islander

I would ask them:

So, when you first invested in CCFC and seemingly wiped our debts (yeah right) and brought in Ranson as a 'Face', and sacked Dowie, and replaced him with Coleman, and didn't buy the stadium, and gave small change to Coleman, and spent £1mil on Eastwood, and sacked Coleman, and employed Hoofroyd, and sacked hoofroyd, and seemingly sacked Ranson, and saw us in another Championship relegation fuck up.....

I would ask 'WHY?'

Why bother? If they are shrewd business men, who transform failing companies into slick profit making organisations, then why are we in exactly the same same shite as they found us?

Why?

sky_blue_up_north

Good question why did u really invest did u really expect us to be the prem by now and sell us off no gaurantees in football u know u thought it would be easy haha

rob9872

When are you going? would seem to be the obvious one

DazzleTommyDazzle

I think the only meaningful question is how much of their investment are they prepared to write off, if we can find a potential buyer.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'd like to ask, Why when you bought the club you said you would buy Hungry young players like Scott Dann, Danny Fox ,Gunnarsson and Westwood who would be moulded as a Team into challengers for the promotion why sell 2 of them off on the cheap in my opinion and risk getting nothing back on the other 2

rob9872

Like Puskas?

Users who are viewing this thread