If you became rich beyond your wildest dreams...... (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

What would your dream purchase be, what would be top of your list? (not houses etc for family, something you have personally always wanted)

I would buy a Battle Of Britain Spitfire.

chiefdave

CCFC simple
Are you keen on not being rich for very long?

If we're talking ridiculously rich I'd sort a ground out and make sure it was owned by the fans somehow so a future owner couldn't screw us over but wouldn't really want to be the owner. Too much of a headache.

Might get involved with the Blaze. Compared to football you could have a decent shout at winning trophies for a lot less money.

Grendel

I’d buy a tent so David doesn’t have to live on the street anyMore

skybluetony176

What car and bike would you buy first, what would start the collection?
Something British. Maybe a Mk10 jag, no actually a Rover P5B coupe, no wait a Wolesley 6/110, nope a Mk1 Triumph 2000, actually a XJ6 series 2 coupe. My heads going to explode just trying to decide.

Motorcycles a little easier. Probably actually start with new bikes Z900RS cafe, R Nine T Urban and a Triumph Bobber Black. Classic bikes. GPZ 750 turbo, CB1000 (six cylinder job), CB 400/4 and something British vintage with some IOM history. Still researching the last one. Sticking with the classic vintage theme a Coventry Eagle Flying 8 and a Harley WL. Not really into Harleys at all but love this one, think it’s the suicide shift on them.

dancers lance

Something British. Maybe a Mk10 jag, no actually a Rover P5B coupe, no wait a Wolesley 6/110, nope a Mk1 Triumph 2000, actually a XJ6 series 2 coupe. My heads going to explode just trying to decide.

Motorcycles a little easier. Probably actually start with new bikes Z900RS cafe, R Nine T Urban and a Triumph Bobber Black. Classic bikes. GPZ 750 turbo, CB1000 (six cylinder job), CB 400/4 and something British vintage with some IOM history. Still researching the last one. Sticking with the classic vintage theme a Coventry Eagle Flying 8 and a Harley WL. Not really into Harleys at all but love this one, think it’s the suicide shift on them.
I'm not a Harley fan but I do love the Knuckleheads from the 30's 40's.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
A̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ Nay, a mansion on Kephalonia. My favourite place in the world. Heaven!
And then, back in the UK, I'd purchase a massive piece of land and rescue as many stray and homeless dogs as I could and give them the best lives ever!

dancers lance

A̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ Nay, a mansion on Kephalonia. My favourite place in the world. Heaven!
And then, back in the UK, I'd purchase a massive piece of land and rescue as many stray and homeless dogs as I could and give them the best lives ever!
You are a good man, I also would love to be smothered in dogs, especially those no one wants, dog's are to good for most humans.

skybluetony176

I'm not a Harley fan but I do love the Knuckleheads from the 30's 40's.
WL’s are much similar. Built originally for the war effort so they’re like a more compact lightweight version of a knucklehead to make them more transportable and easier to ride on rough terrain. It’s also the bike that started the Hells Angles movement, veterans took their bikes as part of their severance pay when the war finished but finding post war life dull congregated in gangs, some turning to criminal activities and giving birth to Hells Angel’s, all the original members were WW2 vets.

Houchens Head

You are a good man, I also would love to be smothered in dogs, especially those no one wants, dog's are to good for most humans.
Dogs are my life DL. My first ever job was as a kennel hand aged 15 back in 1968. Then I was in the RAVC in the early 70's, and also worked as a volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Wythall on the outskirts of Brum. Yep, I love dogs and horses.

skybluetony176

I’d also try to buy this car
0CF058ED-E9E4-410F-8158-E2378BFFBC3E.jpeg
built by Steve Darnell from the TV series Welderup. Love a Rat Rod and this is my favourite one ever.

Marty

I would love a VW T2 Split screen camper, waking up parked just off the beach looking over the horizon at the sunrise while gearing up for a early morning surf, having a BBQ on the beach in the evening. Not sure life gets much better.

Always wanted to travel around Europe in a classic car too, something like a Lotus Esprit, Audi Quattro, Lancia Delta, something like that.

I've always liked the idea of a property that backs onto the med, stepping off the porch onto the beach kinda thing, but I think I would quickly get bored, so maybe a few acres where I can grow my own food, nice pool, a 10 minute walk to the beach, a lively part of town, maybe a yacht so I can go island hopping. Sounds good to me.

wingy

With you all the way with those car's .
Maybe original S type .
Come on Money's no issue here ,so I'd be getting myself a couple of late 80's early 90's Saab's 900and9000.
Then a couple of similar era Merc Sec and CE.

Houchens Head

My idea of Heaven! (I have a long haired Chihuahua)….

skybluetony176

Dogs are my life DL. My first ever job was as a kennel hand aged 15 back in 1968. Then I was in the RAVC in the early 70's, and also worked as a volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Wythall on the outskirts of Brum. Yep, I love dogs and horses.
Hopefully got a foster dog arriving at the weekend all being well. Poor thing has been in a dog sanctuary for 9 years, no one wants him, handsome old thing he is too.

Houchens Head

Hopefully got a foster dog arriving at the weekend all being well. Poor thing has been in a dog sanctuary for 9 years, no one wants him, handsome old thing he is too.
So jealous! You will get so much love from this boy! He will be so happy! Well done Tony! I'm proud of you. Can we see some photos when you have him home?

Users who are viewing this thread