If we win tonight........ (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Stop the ball getting to him kin the first place.

Exactly. Beat him to the ball.

Other than that, chop the tree at the trunk. Just make sure he doesn't land on you.

Nick

Administrator
Play me tonight in front of the defence with the instruction to just smash. I would go crazy for that.

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

Hmmmm.

I'm *not* NOPM, but try as I might I just can't get excited about this competition, nor a trip to Wembley in it.

It's a low rent, C list dirge which has ridiculous B team rules introduced, and it's a nothing game, that means nothing - demeaning the national stadium, and the great memories and the great achievements of 1987.

Not going tonight, not even sure if I'd drag myself to a final.

If others disagree then knock themselves out, but can't see or feel the excitement myself - it's all a fraud to me.

I get that and respect your decision NW (and the fact that you're not bothered about what others think/do) but isn't there an ounce of you that thinks 'we can only win what we're entered into and therefore, regardless of comp, I'd be there'?

NorthernWisdom

I get that and respect your decision NW (and the fact that you're not bothered about what others think/do) but isn't there an ounce of you that thinks 'we can only win what we're entered into and therefore, regardless of comp, I'd be there'?
Like I say, dunno what I'll do if we make Wembley.

I get the big crowd argument, that's the positive bit. The competition though... /shrugs shoulders/

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You have to get up and walk off, everytime as if everything is normal!

I remember one game I played down Cambridge way and we had a team called Ashdon Villa (bunch of pricks). We were losing 3-1 on about the 70th minute, and 2 or 3 of their goals had come from penalties where they had dived. They were kicking us off the park, but as soon as we did it back it was yellow card, penalty, free kick. They must have been paying the ref and his assistants because it was fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, shortly after being snapped, and having an altercation with a fellow teammate who was a bit of a bully, I absolutely lost it. Just saw red. Scissor tackles, going in for headers and headbutting opposition players, within about 10 minutes I think I'd dropped about four of their players including one where I just kicked through him no where near the ball (violent conduct), when he had just dived (again) but didn't get a penalty so carried on.

For some reason I only ended the game on a yellow but should have had about four red cards. I think the ref knew by that point that anything more he did would end in a riot. I normally always play fair and always act maturely on the pitch, but this day I was completely out of control!

So Russell.... Pick me?

covcity4life

see your sort ay 5 a side in the leagues. they hurt people for no reason then start on the ref

broken britain

Steve.B50

I remember one game I played down Cambridge way and we had a team called Ashdon Villa (bunch of pricks). We were losing 3-1 on about the 70th minute, and 2 or 3 of their goals had come from penalties where they had dived. They were kicking us off the park, but as soon as we did it back it was yellow card, penalty, free kick. They must have been paying the ref and his assistants because it was fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, shortly after being snapped, and having an altercation with a fellow teammate who was a bit of a bully, I absolutely lost it. Just saw red. Scissor tackles, going in for headers and headbutting opposition players, within about 10 minutes I think I'd dropped about four of their players including one where I just kicked through him no where near the ball (violent conduct), when he had just dived (again) but didn't get a penalty so carried on.

For some reason I only ended the game on a yellow but should have had about four red cards. I think the ref knew by that point that anything more he did would end in a riot. I normally always play fair and always act maturely on the pitch, but this day I was completely out of control!

So Russell.... Pick me?

You would be in my team, bring your boots.
I would just pick the ball up and run with it.

Otis

I am NOPM too.

The game HAS to end after 90 mins.

Penalty shootouts give me a heart attack.

Not One Penalty More.

Goes to pens I am walking out and won't be back until penalty shootouts are banned by the FL.

Users who are viewing this thread