If we slide down the league when Mcgoldrick leaves.... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Four consecutive posts, angry man Torch?
You are arguing against your own posts m8! "GET THE CONTRACT OVER TO ME" but "NOTHING EVER MATERIALISED"
I'd already said that!!!
Don't forget we are talking about Ken Deluded here!....(I'm too busy getting another spray tan, so can't send the contract, It'll get wet and smudge!!!):D

Sky Blue Kid

Torch says..

Nah, don't buy it. There's something else to this. Thorn wouldn't have been so mad and blabbed over his disappointment to the papers if it was all down to the Club messing up.

The Club never messes anything up do they Torch!:thinking about:

torchomatic

Yes, I think he will. And who knows, if McG does leave then the new guy might be even better. I don't remember people celebrating when McG signed on loan, so let's not be too down, eh?

Robins will have plans in place should Mcgoldrick leave

dadgad

Sisu didn't understand how football works - we are where we are primarily because of that.
Have they learnt?
The McGoaldick situation will tell.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nah, don't buy it. There's something else to this. Thorn wouldn't have been so mad and blabbed over his disappointment to the papers if it was all down to the Club messing up.
tbh I don't have a clue what happened with King. Duleiu was doing contract negotiations at the time and that guy can't even tie his shoelaces never mind send over a contract

If Duleiu and the club fucked it up an messed him around, I don't see Dulieu going to tell Thorn "Oh we cocked it up, we messed him around and he has signed for someone else" what he would tell Thorn is a load of spin an bull to make it look like King screwed the club over

I am not saying this is what happened or even what I believe happened, just that to me it seems a plausible explanation and that could easily be what happened

stupot07

Sisu didn't understand how football works - we are where we are primarily because of that.
Have they learnt?
The McGoaldick situation will tell.

The McGoldrick situation is completely different and Sisu will probably not be to blame if he doesn't sign.

hamil99

Facebook User
I thought it was obvious, king was never guna sign the contract the instant brum were interested, as he wanted to play in Europe. His last chance. Regardless of what he said or the deluded one did, when they came a sniffin, he was gone!

lordsummerisle

tbh I don't have a clue what happened with King. Duleiu was doing contract negotiations at the time and that guy can't even tie his shoelaces never mind send over a contract

If Duleiu and the club fucked it up an messed him around, I don't see Dulieu going to tell Thorn "Oh we cocked it up, we messed him around and he has signed for someone else" what he would tell Thorn is a load of spin an bull to make it look like King screwed the club over

I am not saying this is what happened or even what I believe happened, just that to me it seems a plausible explanation and that could easily be what happened

Maybe the club didn't negotiate with King at all, just somebody they thought was King because he was wearing a very similar to what King wears.

Plausible explanation that King would surely understand.

kepit 2 yusen

All this talk of Deluded K on here is making me nauseous and putting me off my tea. I shudder with shame and embarrassment that my club had such a clueless muppet anywhere near the helm. The nob couldn't sit the right way on the bog !!
Deluded probably thought he could slime him into signing some sort of defective contract laced with traps over a week as his guest in his Portuguese reptile house, all extra's taken care of - nudge nudge ;-)

dongonzalos

All this talk of Deluded K on here is making me nauseous and putting me off my tea. I shudder with shame and embarrassment that my club had such a clueless muppet anywhere near the helm. The nob couldn't sit the right way on the bog !!
Deluded probably thought he could slime him into signing some sort of defective contract laced with traps over a week as his guest in his Portuguese reptile house, all extra's taken care of - nudge nudge ;-)

His first interview, he said he was shocked and disappointed that RR left as soon as he took the helm.
He said RR had forgotten more about football than KD will ever know.
Turns out his first interview was very accurate, so it is a bit harsh having a pop at him he did warn us.....

Grendel

His first interview, he said he was shocked and disappointed that RR left as soon as he took the helm.
He said RR had forgotten more about football than KD will ever know.
Turns out his first interview was very accurate, so it is a bit harsh having a pop at him he did warn us.....

Pity ray had his memory switched off when he appointed Coleman and then approved £1.6 million on Eastwood when McCarthy was all but shoving him out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread