If we sack Thorn who would you have be realistic (1 Viewer)

Glen

We will be in league one with the worse board in the history of football no money hardly any team as the fukers will have sold what they can, so who would you have as the manager, Thorn can't stay.

rob9872

Oh good another thread similar to the one below. Again Glen ... you're a cock

ccfcway

pretty sure i started a thread VERY similar a few hours ago

Carsley or Hartson if money is almost zero

if possible, O'Driscoll or in fairytale land, Warnock or Zola

mark82

Greg Abbott, although that would mean compensation to Carlisle.

Maybe Carsley or Hartson if can't get someone already under contract.

Yorkshire SB

I think Carsley would be decent, leader on the field, played 10+ years in the premier league. He's also done very well with the under 18's.
If all else fails just get a Glaswegian, (preferably one with a career in football) those blokes know how to manage football clubs!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'd like Lee Clark however there's no way he'd leave Huddersfield, especially not for us. Realistically I'm not sure who we could get. Most out of work managers are either out of work for a reason (being that they are shite) or they are out of our league financially (and ambition wise. No manager will lack ambition as much as our club currently do). League one managers will see themselves better off where they are, as lets face it, we'll be there next season so where would the insentive be to move??

operationprem

If sisu are still here it will be Lee Carsleys sky blue army in league 1 an why not I'd give him a go now we can't do much worse and best of all for sisu he wouldn't cost anything

Users who are viewing this thread