If we move how will it affect the FFP? (1 Viewer)

pb2875

Surely if we move and crowds dwindle as reported, the FFP which we are using as the reason for wanting reduced rent / more match day revenue will actually become less and therefore our 60% FFP would actually be less than staying at the Ricoh and paying the £400k that is on the table?

But surely TF has done his sums on this and it's still stacks up for his business?????

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Surely if we move and crowds dwindle as reported, the FFP which we are using as the reason for wanting reduced rent / more match day revenue will actually become less and therefore our 60% FFP would actually be less than staying at the Ricoh and paying the £400k that is on the table?

But surely TF has done his sums on this and it's still stacks up for his business?????

400000 rent per season equals 17400 per game approx.
Forget season tickets this is equal to less than 1000 adult tickets per game yes Timmy has certainly done his sums,I'm sure my 4 year old twin nieces could have come to the same conclusion:facepalm:

pb2875

But surely 10-12k at Ricoh is better than 2.5k at away from Ricoh from a turnover %age and amount of wages we can pay?

I fear if we move we will drop out of l1 into l2 or lower under FFP rules alone

Tonylinc

But surely 10-12k at Ricoh is better than 2.5k at away from Ricoh from a turnover %age and amount of wages we can pay?

I fear if we move we will drop out of l1 into l2 or lower under FFP rules alone
Of course we will; it's a stupid plan from stupid owners.

skyblue025

Moving away won't affect next season as the FFP budget is on the previous seasons accounts...................Oh hang on minute.................................

J

Jack Griffin

How did Brentford and Yeovil get to play off finals on average attendences of 6300 and 4000 respectively.

Why with Joy's 'so called' promotion budget did City fail even to get into the top 6 with attendances of 10800.

Clearly with FFP the relatively expensive ground & lack of F&B can't overturn the fiscal advantage the larger crowds make.. something doesn't add up... after all an extra 1000 crowd equals nearly £400K extra revenue so a gate bigger by 2K more than compensates for the difference, that still leaves a considerable margin of advantage.. if next season the team has a large contingent of youth players, well go figure what is happening..

YamYam

Acronyms!

SISU / Arvo / CCC / ACL / CCFC / CCFC(H) / FA / FL / FFP ...

Let me give you another: FFS!

FFS, you're not still talking about moving out of the Ricoh are you?

It isn't going to happen.

You are in administration. As has been explained in other threads, this protects the lease and ensures that your right to play at the Ricoh is guaranteed.

When you exit administration, whatever entity then owns the club can renegotiate whatever lease terms they can agree with the landlord.

BUT - while you are in administration, the landlord can't do anything about the lease and - this is important - neither can SISU or CCFC(H).

Don't let the silly statements coming from the mouth of Tim Fisher confuse you.

FFS - you're staying at the Ricoh. End off.

@richh87

Not sure that's definitely the case. The terms of the lease were broken a long time ago, and to our knowledge payments have not been made under the administrator either.

I doubt this 'protection' includes playing there for free, and as with much of SISU's dealings, will turn out to be more complicated than that.

YamYam

It does. The only way a tenant can be evicted is with a court order.

A company in administration can't be taken to court.

That's one of the things administration does - provide space and time for a company to be rescued.

psgm1

Banned
Yam Yam is spot on. It's all brinkmanship and getting the over side to blink with sisu. If you break down the actual losses outside of the sisu group (otium / arvo / dodgy bob's hedge fund etc.) pretty much all the "losses" are to other entities within sisu. Therefore as I have said many times, how can you owe yourself? AS I understand it pretty much the only external debt is to ACL for the rent (something in the region of £1.3 - but might have gone up with the final matches) and the alan higgs £12k !

From this is it reasonable to assume that pretty much ccfc hasn't been making an actual loss, but a paper loss during their stint at the club? Could this be why they are prepared to "take the losses" year on year, because in effect there are none?

Are sisu basically acting like those bailiffs who but debt for well below what the debt is and then still try and rake the full debt AND their slice? I'm not an accountant, and have neither the time or the will to be so, but there clearly must be something that is keeping tem and it damned well isn't trying to get the club up the leagues that's for sure.

Have no doubt they will be staying at the club next season, but I really fear there sisu are holding back something for the nuclear option. If only we had hindsight, sisu would never have been allowed in!

Users who are viewing this thread