If we got to Wembley this year (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

Very doubtful I know, but what would you do if we got to the JP trophy final at Wembley,or somehow managed to get to the playoff? final.

SISU would of course get half the gate receipts.

Would you boycott such a game?

Interested in to hear your thoughts on this.

leachy19

I don't think its fair on the players to boycott one of the biggest days of their careers. I think we'd sell it out.

hatchett87

The bigger question is what people would do if we had a playoff semi final and the slime still had us playing at Sixfields.

corky

Ryanair will be giving cut price flights to the moon, for the quarter final of the Space Champions League for Covs match V Moon FC before this team. SORRY :(

L

longjohnskyblue

Pointless What if. More likely is would you go to sixfields if the last game needed to be won to avoid relegation.

How many of the NOPM actually go to games...I might start a I am not using my arms to fly anymore campaign IANUMATFA anyone one else fancy it??

L

longjohnskyblue

You genuinely think there is a chance of promotion this season? With a 10 point deduction, and Otium all but signalling that our best 3 players are going to be released?

Boy la la land must be a wonderful place to live

Real

Pointless What if. More likely is would you go to sixfields if the last game needed to be won to avoid relegation.

I personally wouldn't. My personal opinion is it is wrong to make supporters travel to Northampton for a "home" game. While I accept some would travel if this scenario was to happen, I stick with my principles.

Otis

Shoesmith there is no way these kids are getting to Wembley.

Not even a million to 1 chance.

Yep, it's just a fantasy question. It's like a 'if Pippa Middleton came up to you in a bar and asked for sex with you without your missus ever knowing, would you?' question.

if we were doing that well I would have to assume we were back at the Ricoh and not playing in Northampton.

SkyblueBazza

It would present a dilemma. Maybe we should relent & support the team in those cicumstances. The biggest game of their lives (& a lot of ours!) PLUS lack of support at Sickfields will be commonly accepted. Selling a massive amount of seats would refocus attention on the plight & probably be bad publicity for SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread