If we go down what will sisu do? (3 Viewers)

Astute

Whatever league we are in without extra investment (obviously not forthcoming from SISU), next years squad will have to be assembled on a lower budget. I know that doesn't have to mean a weaker team, but if TM goes, Hock and SW could be charged with the building from new squad....God help us.

Look on the bright side. It couldn't be as bad as having SP as manager........could it?

Noggin

Whilst I think you are probably right Paxman it only takes three 1 nil wins to put us down which would be neither bizarre or unusual ...... bit too close for comfort

All the results needed to send us down could happen very easily, although the chance of them all happening makes us strong favourites to stay up. If we have a 40% chance of losing at the weekend, Notts County have a 40% chance of winning and Crewe have a 60% chance of getting at least a point we have less than 10% chance of going down.

Of course Bradford and Gillingham have nothing to play for and I'm far from convinced our players will care as much as Crawleys so perhaps it's alot more likely than that.

Users who are viewing this thread