If we get through tonight... (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Ill either be numb with shock or collapse! We will see lol

Sub

going to email mark robins and see if he wants me to get him a ticket for the final !!;);)

D

Deleted member 4439

..the bookies will have been turned over. Crewe are 1/40 to qualify.

Dbell10

I will shave my head, profess Carsley as the messiah, and then run round eastern green naked.

Last edited:

Greggs

Have any of you 'spunkers' really orgasmed at a match? I find it weird that winning a big football match makes you want to jizz!?
I get happy, maybe punch the air, shout and act a little stupid, but these ejaculate quotes are mental.

The Reverend Skyblue

If we do it ,I will attempt, the most beers drank in 24 hours world record.At the same time i will attempt the most double whiskies drank in 24 hours record.
I'm getting a bit excited about tonight, i really feel something special is going to happen.An early goal for us and Crewe will start to panic,they are a young side so if we put pressure on them early they hopefully will crack.
I will dance from 9.30 onwards to the early hours if we do it. Come on you skyblues

The Rev

covcity4life

probably do something like this

tumblr_mi7061fwzB1rer0gao1_250.gif

Greggs

If we do it ,I will attempt, the most beers drank in 24 hours world record.At the same time i will attempt the most double whiskies drank in 24 hours record.
I'm getting a bit excited about tonight, i really feel something special is going to happen.An early goal for us and Crewe will start to panic,they are a young side so if we put pressure on them early they hopefully will crack.
I will dance from 9.30 onwards to the early hours if we do it. Come on you skyblues

The Rev

The fact your username is shown every time you post should eliminate any need to sign it constantly. x

Greggs

kingharvest

I've only been in one proper pitch invasion (not including last game at HR). Wimbledon at Selhurst Park when we won 2-0. That was an amazing day.

Just remember seeing this group of Vikings tearing across the pitch swinging their axes. I wish there was footage of that somewhere.

edit: just seen it in the media gallery!

sky_blue_up_north

I will walk round Crewe with my Sky Blue shirt, Scarf, Hat when I do my weekly visit there, and laugh loudly at any Crewe fans I see... including those my wife works with.

smouch1975

I will get the train delayed by forty minutes at stoke whilst I walk around trying to find a bin to piss in

I will probably also do this if we lose :lol:

Hcut PUSB

Think I will just go to work tomorrow even though I am off to ask the Vile fans if they are going to Wembley any time soon.

Oh yeah and get very very drunk.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I will be eksta... eggstat..... er... exstack.... sod it! I'll just be happy!!

image00111.gif
laurel_and_hardy_animate.gif

sky_blue_up_north

80 to 1 for Coventry to win 4 -0 on sky bet, now that is worth a shout

Totally agree, could pick a few like 0-4, 1-4, 1-3 bet there are all good odds, cheeky quid nice payout.

Users who are viewing this thread