if we get relegated to league 2 ... (1 Viewer)

rob9872

... at least we'll win some games next season and have some new grounds to visit

rob9872

I think hussey would look useful

torchomatic

"Give the job to Carsley" :)

ajsccfc

Hopefully they'll have renamed the division again so somehow everything will be the same. My first game was in 1988 in the first division, today I saw us in league one. You have to appreciate a team that can remain so consistent over 24 years.

Paxman II

Joking aside if we were relegated then the plug will be pulled.....no more CCFC as we know it folks. ;)

BigCsCheesyGrin

Doesn't everyone realise, we have a brilliant team. But every team we play plays way above their usual standards because they all want to beat us as were such a massive club..it's so unfair ;-)

cov1987

... at least we'll win some games next season and have some new grounds to visit

Why is it automatic that we are going to win games if we go down I bet you we're saying the same last year I think players as well as the fans got to wise up in this league at the moment we are just an average
league 1 club and if we go down will be the same.

Evans020

Why is it automatic that we are going to win games if we go down I bet you we're saying the same last year I think players as well as the fans got to wise up in this league at the moment we are just an average
This whole thread is tongue in cheek.

skybluedaze

The Impact Arena, Alfreton, is a possibility at this rate! They smashed Luton Town over the weekend. Forest Green is another one. Not sure how many games Cov would be victorious in League 2 with the current squad.

Yorkshire SB

oh dear...

In all seriousness, I think once we get a couple of wins under our belt we'll be fine. I don't think we'll do any better than mid table, but, in all honesty, I never expected any more!

sky_blue_up_north

idris65

At least its not far to nuneaton or hinckley, we will be there soon enough at this rate. Oh and bedworth too, massive local derby.:D

coundonskyblue

oh dear...

In all seriousness, I think once we get a couple of wins under our belt we'll be fine. I don't think we'll do any better than mid table, but, in all honesty, I never expected any more!

To me if we end up just finishing mid table that will feel just as bad as relegation anyway.

If we don't finish in the top 6 this season then I really fear for the clubs future.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I think SISU have bet the farm on promotion this season. If we don't make it into the top 6 they'll be massive repercussions. If we went down (which based on today cannot be discounted) we might as well find a different team to support as I think that will be curtains.

The Reverend Skyblue

I love the people who think we won't go down. A very average Stevenage team who had two shots on target just beat us 2-1 ffs

We have no right, especially now, to think we will survive in this league. watching todays game we will be in trouble, but i think just above relegation Zone, say 6th from bottom going on today, is where we will finish unless the players start to grow some balls and fight for their and the clubs future.

Baker (who at best is a Banbury and District sunday morning footballer) and Hussey were both appalling again,(i have never seen a left back whose scared to tackle before) and with a keeper prone to a mistake or two every game then we will struggle.Together with the sideways football and the total lack of fight, my only hope is a manager with "a high grade CV with a winning record" to quote Fisher, to come in and kick the lot from here to Timbuktu, until they show some pride in the shirt and fire in their bellys, and a will to win at least one game.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread