If we get promoted (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

@ hill83......Making decent posts would be what I'd like you to do mate, otherwise stfu. I do like your Gif's though.

_brian_

@ hill83......Making decent posts would be what I'd like you to do mate, otherwise stfu. I do like your Gif's though.

I didn't know his girlfriend* posted on here!!! LOL!

(I'm deliberately misreading "Gif's" as GF's** so I can make this joke!!!)
(**Acronym for girlfriend's)

No chance, they will be selling players in January as losing £3m p.a is not sustainable. You cannot forget the ground issue as this is what generates the cash

This is the test to their claims that the losses will be covered - if they do not sell any players will more fans get on board?

jesus-wept

Just my opinion but our owners will do what it takes to make sure we do not get promotion, they simply can't afford it' or even want to afford it wages wise.

hill83

I do occasionally. Try not to go off on one about nothing every thread with your "torchy, and Grenduffy said"
Makes you look a bit daft.

hill83

Saying "just my opinion" isn't a free pass to talk total bollocks. Made me laugh though.

stupot07

If were at Sixfields I'd agree with you. Go up on the back of 20k+ crowds and we could easily get playoffs in iur first season up on goodwill and adrenaline alone. We'd still need to buy a couple in, but the Championship isn't anyway near as hard as some make out, barring a couple of teams it's mostly whoever is in form, hence promoted teams doing so well.

Can't see it myself. Even with 20k+ and adrenaline, we wouldn't have the financial muscle to compete for play offs. Yeovil (22nd) and Doncaster (18th) aren't doing great, I expect Bournemouth (11th) to tail off after Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Stafford_SkBlue

Some of our ex academy players are improving every game - some will be ok in Championship within couple of years + would need to add to squad.
Most league 1 clubs rely on a few Loan players like Tranmere for instance, eg the first half of last season, when they left they fell apart.
Our players are far more technical competent then most in this league.

Users who are viewing this thread