If we get promoted? (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

A few of Sheff Utd players went from L1 to PL. No reason a few of ours can't move up to The Championship, and if Villa stay up (can't believe I'm wanting this) maybe Callum O'Hare would be loaned to us in The Chamionship?

Grendel

A few of Sheff Utd players went from L1 to PL. No reason a few of ours can't move up to The Championship, and if Villa stay up (can't believe I'm wanting this) maybe Callum O'Hare would be loaned to us in The Chamionship?

Sheffield doubled their wage bill and in league 1 it was already 3 times ours

Magwitch

Someone should ask Fisher the question can we afford championship football.
We have good players playing a good brand of football, couple of astute signings and clever use of the loan market we can make the squad better without breaking the bank. Down to good management.

SlowerThanPlatt

Someone should ask Fisher the question can we afford championship football.

We have good players playing a good brand of football, couple of astute signings and clever use of the loan market we can make the squad better without breaking the bank. Down to good management.

I think you could put Alex Ferguson in charge of a Championship side with significantly the lowest budget and he’d struggle to build a competitive side

Barnsley, Luton and Charlton have tried to do what you’ve suggested (on bigger budgets and more stable clubs) and 2 of them look to be heading down and could be joined by a third

Users who are viewing this thread