If there is a god (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Have we still got Stuart Beavon and Peter Ramage in a cupboard somewhere that we can send them as well? Must say though Baka seems like a lovely fella so I’m not sure if he deserves to live in a place like Sunderland.

D

Deleted member 4439

With Walker and Godden out for the foreseeable, would releasing Baka actually be on the cards now? Even with the new chap?

I know it's not a heartening thought.

Liquid Gold

When I was speaking to some of their lot on the train back to Newcastle after the game at the SoL light season they all rated him as exactly what they need.

CJ_covblaze

yep utter rubbish - why this “nice fella” nonsense exists I have no idea. He’s tripe and a waste of a wage in

Oh I don’t get me wrong, I agree. He’s given it his best shot but it’s been fairly obvious he was punching above his weight playing for us in L1. No idea why he was given a new deal at the start of this season. Genuinely think if we had put Marosi in his position for the amount of games he’s played and he would’ve scored as many.

JimmyHillsbeard

During the first lockdown the club put out the the 5-4 win at the SoL as a watch along. I viewed jt expecting it to be Enobakhare who caught the eye, but It was notable that Bakayoko had a great game that day.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I want to see him do well so he should go to the conference for a season to get his confidence up and basically do what Godden did I know this is highly unlikely but 3 steps back could lead to 3 steps forward

D

Deleted member 2477

Worst player for the amount of minutes he’s managed to get I’ve seen in a Cov shirt, other shite players didn’t get as many chances and mins he’s had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats some statement with some of the crap weve had over the years. Personally I think Kyle was the worst centre forward Ive seen for games played

Users who are viewing this thread