If The US Government And The Taiban Can Do It (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Then I'm sure CCFC and ACL can get together and talk.

Contact them about our situation.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

oakey

Commercial pressures on both should be enough to get them to talk.
It may need new reps on each side with an agreement to wipe the slate clean and a genuine desire to do a deal.
I would like to see both sides agree to a third party observer to take notes with the deal being that if no agreement is reached the notes will be published in full; if a deal is done it can stay private. It may end up in court anyway so that would be the outcome eventually.
Aother good reason to do a deal.

oakey

Would you deal with Sisu Oakley?
Yes, I would. I don't like them but they own the club and will continue to drag it down. If they stay at the Ricoh they might see a way to exit with some of their alleged investment.
As I said it is a commercial imperative for both sides. It's business.

Sky Blue Pete

Yes, I would. I don't like them but they own the club and will continue to drag it down. If they stay at the Ricoh they might see a way to exit with some of their alleged investment.
As I said it is a commercial imperative for both sides. It's business.

I can't see it I really can't they are so bloody minded and Ccc and acl just aren't going to play ball.

I'd love others confidence but I can only see liquidation with no home ground being found

oakey

I can't see it I really can't they are so bloody minded and Ccc and acl just aren't going to play ball.

I'd love others confidence but I can only see liquidation with no home ground being found
I fear the same but surely SISU can see there is no future except liquidation in their stated plans?
Maybe they can even engineer that to cover their losses against tax liability in other companies or something complicated like that. Otherwise it makes no sense to me and it's sucking all the hope and love for the club out of so many of us.

Nonleagueherewecome

I fear the same but surely SISU can see there is no future except liquidation in their stated plans?
Maybe they can even engineer that to cover their losses against tax liability in other companies or something complicated like that. Otherwise it makes no sense to me and it's sucking all the hope and love for the club out of so many of us.

They must realise that; it has to be all about distressing ACL.

torchomatic

torchomatic

So do I. We're in a minority. Most care what happens to ACL.

Who cares what ACL's business model is?
I care what CCFC's is.

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread