If the potential new owners browsed this forum tonight..... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

That's very true, however he is the public face of the owners, and besides which, we'll find Lord bloody Lucan before we find Joy Seppala. :)

The only hint of existence of Joy we have is a picture of her with her face covered by her phone/camera (can't remember).

Nonleagueherewecome

I merely pointed out that the outrage from Brinner and others over a wagged finger and being accused of sending abusive text messages a bit rich coming from somebody who had said this about him on the forum:

"now go pay the rent and sign Goldie, Bailey and Adams you fat ugly c**t!!"

"shame we cant line up seppala, igwe, doolally and fisher and stone the bastards to death."

"that unprofessional prick fisher swanning around the ricoh "

"fisher should fuck off aswell"

Can understand why Fisher may have suspected Brinner, even though he was probably wrong about it, no reason why Brinner couldn't have taken it on the chin like a man.

Dish out abuse such as the above, then not be able to take a wagged finger and an(understandable reading Brinners history of abuse) accusation?

All a bit wet really crying to a forum about it.

Saying something on a forum is completely different to addressing it to them to their face, and yes, as a man in a position of responsibility re: CCFC, Fisher is accountable to higher standards than a fan on a forum.

Also, that isn't the post that kicked off all the furore last night, it was a different one where someone mentioned a post where Fisher's kids had been threatened (and I last read that several months ago, not a few weeks ago-maybe it was repeated, I don't know, I didn't see it, so I guess it was swiftly deleted if it was).

Ultimately, I don't really give a flying fuck what you are arguing: if Tim Fisher has been threatening or even just plane rude and abusive to one of his customers, it is unacceptable. Stirring up a frenzy of outrage due to an entirely unrelated matter remains nothing but a diversion that a lot of people were just too stupid not to get swallowed up by.

dekker

What about when he starts taking legal action with the people on here, twitter etc abusing him and his family?

Would somebody go into a shop and start f'ing and blinding at somebody who worked in there too? Would they then be offended and want to go to the press if they said something back?

I am not saying Fisher or Brinner are right but surely you have to see both sides of it? If people are throwing insults and saying "we will go wherever you go" and saying silly stuff like that then if he wags his finger back then so what?

different argument entirely...if that's the issue i agree with you.

but right now ANYTHING we can use to attack SISU / fisher should be on the table...there's no room for sentiment or high minded morality or a sense of fairness anymore...we should be goading him into making such faux pas...regardless of summerisles bleating the media wouldnt give a monkeys about provocation...just fisher's reaction....

Nonleagueherewecome

If the press getting the story then looked at what Brinner had said on here, it would just be Cov Fans looking like tits in the media.

If I'd called Fisher a c**t on here, and he asked me "Did you call me a c**t?", I'd say "Yes, I think you're a c**t" and if he called me a c**t back then would accept it.

Making our fans out to be hypocritical crybabies in the media hardly going to help the cause is it?

And if you ran over to somebody who had not been sending you abusive texts and accused them of doing so, no matter what their opinion of you in a public domain is, you would be just as much of a c**t as Tim Fisher is. Didn't think that was possible, but here we are!

Mucca Mad Boys

mate it was a silly comment...not a serious statement of intent...it was a declaration of commitment more than anything else...'let's try anything'..more than any seriously considered plan of action...it's summerisle who is givin it oxygen over and over again..whilst at the same time pretending he's outraged by it....he's like those news channels / papers who keep repeating something over and over with faux outrage when in reality it's their propagation of the original incident which is more outrageous.

But it's an abomination to all reasonable fans to even consider protesting at Fisher's kids' school for a millisecond - it doesn't prove anything and all it does is make CCFC fans look like thugs/hooligans - take your pick.

It's not even a sign of passion either, it just makes you come across as a dickhead - not directly aimed at you, just people who consider and or condone it.

Sorry to correct you, but minus nitrogen, we predominantly take in O2, use it and predominantly breathe out CO2, so it anything, you should be saying Summerisle is giving it the CO2.

Sick Boy

I don't think it was conclusively proven.

I'm convinced it wasn't her as she doesn't actually exist.

I think that several people claimed it was actually Fisher's wife with her hair dyed blonde. I can't really imagine her taking a picture of the Ricoh on an iphone either for some reason!

The Penguin

I think that several people claimed it was actually Fisher's wife with her hair dyed blonde. I can't really imagine her taking a picture of the Ricoh on an iphone either for some reason!

Perhaps she has a thing for big, erm, stadiums?

dekker

But it's an abomination to all reasonable fans to even consider protesting at Fisher's kids' school for a millisecond - it doesn't prove anything and all it does is make CCFC fans look like thugs/hooligans - take your pick.

It's not even a sign of passion either, it just makes you come across as a dickhead - not directly aimed at you, just people who consider and or condone it.

Sorry to correct you, but minus nitrogen, we predominantly take in O2, use it and predominantly breathe out CO2, so it anything, you should be saying Summerisle is giving it the CO2.

i don't believe that summerisle is actually breathing the comment in....merely bringing it out and airing it...in the atmosphere which is, as you correctly state, predominantly o2....or to coin a phrase...'givin fuel to the fire'..

i'd rather look like a 'hooligan' than someone not prepared to fight...

hill83

That's case closed for me. I'd rather put up a sensible fight than look like a knuckle dragging tramp. Each to their own though.

dekker

That's case closed for me. I'd rather put up a sensible fight than look like a knuckle dragging tramp. Each to their own though.

you'd rather not fight than look bad doing it? that's the choice right now...sisu are playing us all for mugs content in the knowledge that we won't fight as we could be made to look bad...

hill83

you'd rather not fight than look bad doing it? that's the choice right now...sisu are playing us all for mugs content in the knowledge that we won't fight as we could be made to look bad...

Where did I say that?

dekker

So why not go to the fans forum and ask him questions and put him on the spot?

because it's long past any sense of being reasonable. SISU need to get out...simple as that...no half measures...just go....now. not interested in any of the fudge...don't care whose to blame anymore....SISU are the ones taking us out of the city.

Mucca Mad Boys

i don't believe that summerisle is actually breathing the comment in....merely bringing it out and airing it...in the atmosphere which is, as you correctly state, predominantly o2....or to coin a phrase...'givin fuel to the fire'..

I'm going to stop now, because I don't want to argue with someone who is quite clearly in an untenable position.

At Fisher's kids' school? Are you, and the people who considered it, fucking wronguns? There's a time and place to protest and at a primary school is not the place nor time to protest! I'm sorry but I don't know where all you 'ethical and principled' people have gone.

Go ahead with this protest, show your fight, your passion and discontent with the regime and see what happens, the parents at that school will look at you people like scum, and Fisher would probably take legal action, whilst embarrassing CCFC as a club - hypocritical and ironic because that's why your protesting because SISU have 'embarrassed the club'.

Nick

Administrator

But the fighting that would work is outting SISU, go to the forums and have a debate with them and catch them out, put them on the spot.

Is standing outside a Hilton really fighting?

Nick

Administrator
I'm going to stop now, because I don't want to argue with someone who is quite clearly in an untenable position.

At Fisher's kids' school? Are you, and the people who considered it, fucking wronguns? There's a time and place to protest and at a primary school is not the place nor time to protest! I'm sorry but I don't know where all you 'ethical and principled' people have gone.

Go ahead with this protest, show your fight, your passion and discontent with the regime and see what happens, the parents at that school will look at you people like scum, and Fisher would probably take legal action, whilst embarrassing CCFC as a club - hypocritical and ironic because that's why your protesting because SISU have 'embarrassed the club'.

Don't usually agree but it would give the fans a bad name and it wouldn't be good press the fans got for it.

dekker

Where did I say that?

you'd rather put up a sensible fight then look like a knuckle dragging tramp....frankly i dont care how i come across or what other people think of me when it comes to the actual existence of ccfc....and IF looking like a knuckle dragging tramp is what it takes to get sisu out then so be it.

dekker

look i've already said it was basically said in jest but if dragging the clubs name thru the mud gets rid of SISU then so be it...

Mucca Mad Boys

look i've already said it was basically said in jest but if dragging the clubs name thru the mud gets rid of SISU then so be it...

But it wouldn't get rid of SISU would it!

I said I'd stop, so I will, last time, I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread