If that's the lot for CB's... (1 Viewer)

Samo

We are going to get badly caught out if we are going to play the current system and probably whatever system. Just not enough depth there. I hope there is something still to be announced.

Nick

Administrator
I reckon an out of contract CB will sign.

We have enough cover everywhere else I think.

When Stokes comes back he will be in there too.

Reactions: JWC

Samo

Turnbull, Ricketts, Willis, Harries and Stokes when he's back if we need him to play there.

Looks ok to me

Hope you're right. Rickets was only intended as cover, Harries is a kid, Stokes is injured and we are playing with 3 CB's! Desperately short of cover IMO.

Nick

Administrator
It's ok saying Harries is a kid, he has done really well though. I guess we have Ricketts to step in and then Stokes as well so harries doesnt burn out.

Samo

We'll see... :wideyed:

JWC

We did switch to 4-4-2 at the Northampton game. We can change formation if it gets desperate and when it's not working

Martin180

McCann can also play as a defender in a three

Jeez this is a massive over reaction thread to me , defensively I think we look pretty awesome now and won't suffer from a lot of burnout this season .Ricketts will be used as and when and when Stokes is fit Mogga has a real dilemma where he fits him in

Samo

McCann can also play as a defender in a three

Jeez this is a massive over reaction thread to me , defensively I think we look pretty awesome now and won't suffer from a lot of burnout this season .Ricketts will be used as and when and when Stokes is fit Mogga has a real dilemma where he fits him in

Yeah really solid at Norwich. :rolleyes:

Martin180

A kid, a geriatric and a player out of position. This fills you with confidence?
A kid who looks like a real player , an ex international and club captain and a player who got promoted last season , so no I get your concern ....

Samo

A kid who looks like a real player , an ex international and club captain and a player who got promoted last season , so no I get your concern ....

Come the Jan/Feb, remember I told you.

Samo

Ok , and you won't mind if I replicate too ?

If Harries hasn't burned out, Rickets isn't crocked and McCann hasn't left, you go ahead. :bored:

Samo

If I haven't won the lottery , shagged Holly Willoughby and got hit by a freak bolt of lightning I will

Hey look, if you are happy with the CB situation that's fine. I beg to differ.

Samo

I would've liked Gary Cahill , John Terry and Koscielny but hey I guess SISU and Coventry have fucked us over again

Oh I get it it, I've not had much contact with you before so I didn't realize. You're not the sharpest right?

shmmeee

All the signs point to a CB on a free, that's enough cover then, especially as we can just go four at the back if needs must.

rupert_bear

Not CB that concerns me its midfield not tough enough imo or tall enough with Rose out, but apart from that the squad doesn't look too bad to me. All teams at this level struggle with lots of injuries.

Hobo

Hey look, if you are happy with the CB situation that's fine. I beg to differ.

It is the same at most clubs. You have the ability to change the formation and revert to two rather than three CB's. You can only legislate for so many injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread