IF sisu get the ricoh and invest in the team..... (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Would you trust and support them or has the last few seasons been a bridge too far?

I for one would like to see them gone asap whatever the outcome

Otis

Fact is, I would just support the team and that is the only thing that is important.

Did we stop supporting the team this season when the owners failed to support the manager?

CovLis86

I will support the team that doesnt change, but for me, I want to see SISU go. They dont deserve any glory for the lies and torment they have put the fans through. They are professional Bullshitters. And that wont change whether they ruin us, or strike lucky.

shmmeee

I don't see why you shouldn't back them. I've always been an advocate of criticising the strategy not the people carrying it out. If the strategy changes for the better than all good.

That said, there is so much bad feeling at the club towards Sisu, maybe the club can't reach it's full potential with them at the helm.

jagman

If sisu inject cash into the team, appear to come up with a sustainable buisness plan, and apologise to the fans for their appalling mismanagement of the club would it not be a case of 'better the devil you know'.

Otis

If Sisu inject cash into the team it will be;

'Okay devil, you've just given me the candy cane and chocolate bars, when do I get the red hot poker up my arse!"

Astute

SISU invest money in our squad?

Some fantasy. Won't happen.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If the club had some success over the coming seasons and did manage to rebuild like Norwich and Southampton have then fans would quickly forget and would be saying they got it right.

WillieStanley

If they manage both you can have my house, my car, my wife, my TiVo, my Xbox, my record collection and my clothes.

rob9872

What would help in addition to the funding and ground ownership is a new name of the people holding the strings - something totally unassociated from SISU as we would never know the ir cunning plan and haven't had a new name for weeks

WillieStanley

There was a need for that sub forum, I think the need has now gone! I'd rather have all CCFC related threads in one place!

rob9872

There was a need for that sub forum, I think the need has now gone! I'd rather have all CCFC related threads in one place!
I inely ever use the new post tab and click on the threads I like so it doesn't matter what forum they are in

dongonzalos

I don't see why you shouldn't back them. I've always been an advocate of criticising the strategy not the people carrying it out. If the strategy changes for the better than all good.

That said, there is so much bad feeling at the club towards Sisu, maybe the club can't reach it's full potential with them at the helm.

However you may possibly be neive not question why the strategy changes for the good.

I dont think SISU will ever think investment = success = crowds = profit

SISU think cut backs = success = sell the club or buy part of the stadium will then = bigger profit than route A

All of us know route A will be the only one that will work as they have underestimated their ability to bully the council.

Hence if they change you will need to wonder why

covlad1986

For me i wouldn't mind if Sisu stayed if they invested in the playing team but as for supporting Sisu there has been a lot of water under the bridge and have to do a lot more for me or anyone else to love them or even like them.

The way i can see them starting to being liked is...

Start showing they care about the club
Invest in the team
Buy half of the Ricoh
Start telling the truth (for once)
Show us who they are and not just the messager's

but sadly i don't see them doing any of that at the moment.

georgehudson

apologies for being direct, but, the controllers, sisu, have alienated tens of thousands of fans,
is there a way back for them ?
i think even the most staunch CCFC fan would seriously doubt it,
their attempt may be to try & appease fans by a minimal speculative offer,
that would only be an offer though,
CCFC have been stripped to the bone by their remorseless antics,
yet there still remain those who think the sun may shine out of their nether regions,
facts to be faced are that CCFC are in the worst condition in 50 years,
thanks to ?
as a true sky blue, i say,
PUSB

Big Mo

People have short memories - if sisu bought the ground and began to take us seriously as a football club those who "will never set foot in the Ricoh until they're gone" would be right back.

Unfortunately we no divine right to expect someone to come in and throw money at the situation and theres no guarantee the next owner wouldnt make as much of a mess as sisu. I seem to remember pompey fans thinking new owners were the solution...

For that reason if, and i agree its a massive if, they are now serious i have no problem with them staying.

Users who are viewing this thread