If SISU failed to win back control. (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

..what in all probability would we have right now instead?

Astute

If SISU had failed in their last minute bid to get our club and we went into admin where would we be now?

Most probably in a better place than we are now :(

Evo1883

I think alot of us myself included were just hoping for a fresh start ,a new era , just hope really

mattylad

looking forward with positivity to the new season and getting ready to cheer the boys on at the Ricoh

Paxman II

So when you have the question before you after all the various ranting's that go on here, not one can answer with any reasoning and intelligent response?

Sub

..what in all probability would we have right now instead?

a new hope, hopefully somebody to interact with the fans not treat them like mushrooms, hopefully somewhere to buy our season tickets from, know we would be playing at home instead of some other town, and a what we really need the fans to come back and sell out the ricoh everygame but this will never happen while SISU are in charge !!

CJ_covblaze

jesus-wept

They haven't got it yet. They have to satisfy the FL their ground plans, sounds like Walsall has gone by the board what does that leave, going to be an interesting couple of weeks. If Otium can't proceed because of ground issues ccfc ltd will be run by the administator who will agree on the Ricoh rent free, this will run and run

Midfield General

So in response to the OP all we have so far is 'Hope'? Not very tangible is it?

But hope is everything. At present we have none. At the start of the season I always used to have the hope of a good season on the pitch...sitting here typing this now, I've just realised I don't think I have once thought about what hope I have for the footballing side this season.

As a 'football supporter' that is quite frankly terrible - I'm sure I'm not alone. This is what years of mis-management by various parties has done to us. I used to be proud to support the City, a club maligned by many throughout the country, but one I used to be passionate about and would defend staunchly in face of ridicule by many other fans. But now when others take the piss I just shrug my shoulders and let them carry-on. Apathy rules OK.

My two young sons are showing interest in football now, and naturally I'm trying to steer them in the direction of supporting the City. But by God it's hard work when I don't even know if the club will exist in the short term.

So I personally hoped that new owners would mean a new start, a new sense of definite direction to the club, and a move away from all this non-football related, mind-numbingly repetitive SHITE that we have been discussing for Christ knows how long.

Perhaps that was too much to HOPE for!

Users who are viewing this thread