If SISU cared. (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

In my first programming job, the sign on to the mainframe was made up of the first letter of your first name and the first three of the surname.

I was ANAL and a girl in my team was called Claire Ackerman. How we laughed...

At least she wasn't Claire Unterman!

cc84cov

Be nice if the players actually showed they cared tomorrow and tried playing for their manager their weak as piss I can’t stand any of them currently

cov donkey kick

Be nice if the players actually showed they cared tomorrow and tried playing for their manager their weak as piss I can’t stand any of them currently
Was thinking the amount of players showing they cared would be a step forward the players a lot of them don't seem to care which is criminal .For me seeing players giving everything for the shirt is a basic requirement because if the fans were there in the ground they would be jeered off in shame and rightly so.

Grendel

Was thinking the amount of players showing they cared would be a step forward the players a lot of them don't seem to care which is criminal .For me seeing players giving everything for the shirt is a basic requirement because if the fans were there in the ground they would be jeered off in shame and rightly so.

Im sure they are all trying

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No chance G their a disgrace of late

I think this lack of effort is stemming from an increasing lack of belief in themselves. They're scared to do things in case they get it wrong and so don't do anything, giving an impression that they aren't trying and don't care.

Reactions: vow

cov donkey kick

I think this lack of effort is stemming from an increasing lack of belief in themselves. They're scared to do things in case they get it wrong and so don't do anything, giving an impression that they aren't trying and don't care.
Just think back to the start of the season which I remember the first few games the players looked like there was a lot more belief and confidence in the squad back then which was true having re watched the games in the pat few weeks.

kg82

Could you tell me then what has Robins done this year then.
We’ve only been in the relegation zone once so far this season, we went on a 9 game unbeaten run, we’ve had a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions. Keeping our heads above water has been a battle, we’re doing it so far. He’s made some poor decisions, sure, but he’s taken us from league 2 to the championship in 3 seasons and raised expectations to the point where fans seem to think we should be at least mid-table with L2 players still in the squad.

Otis

We’ve only been in the relegation zone once so far this season, we went on a 9 game unbeaten run, we’ve had a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions. Keeping our heads above water has been a battle, we’re doing it so far. He’s made some poor decisions, sure, but he’s taken us from league 2 to the championship in 3 seasons and raised expectations to the point where fans seem to think we should be at least mid-table with L2 players still in the squad.
Yeah, but besides all that...

What has Robins ever done for us?

Grendel

Grendal Grendal-Grenners

Blimey me old Irish-cockney-Coventry geezer

What a bubble bath you are. Bet it took all your cells (both) in that little watch and chain to come up with that zinger me old mucker!

mrtrench

I'm partly to blame but this thread has spiraled way off topic.

Ann wanted female double-barreled names and we're offering males and made up names. Please try to keep faithful to Ann's intentions.

procdoc

I'm partly to blame but this thread has spiraled way off topic.

Ann wanted female double-barreled names and we're offering males and made up names. Please try to keep faithful to Ann's intentions.
Her intention was to start a fucking boring Robins out thread. Naming random people with double barrel names is more entertaining

mrtrench

Her intention was to start a fucking boring Robins out thread. Naming random people with double barrel names is more entertaining

Really????? I don't think you can be right on that - seems unlikely. FFS she even says it herself:

If I hadn't chosen Ann Proctor-Brown as my name, which other female double-barreled name could I have chosen? No male or made-up names please.

Mucca Mad Boys

Makes you ponder what expectations some people have one this forum...

I mean, it’s not like we’re 7 points above the relegation zone.

Users who are viewing this thread