If SISU are still here will you renew your season ticket? (1 Viewer)

Will You Renew Your Season Ticket If SISU are still in charge next season?

• No

Votes: 53 61.6%
  • Yes - as long as we are in Championship

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Yes - irrespective of Division we are in

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

ccfcway

36_1_38.gif
Hi Fellas.
After more than fifty Years, as a fan and Season ticket holder, the answer is Sadly, "NO...." It may be Battle weariness, but I have felt "Wrung out"over the last few seasons, and cant face another season of this Sisu Debacle.
There will be some, who support, however Dire the situation. and good luck to them, But my tribal allegiance is waning, and sitting in a freezer, on a Bitter Saturday afternoon in January has long since lost its appeal.
However, an off field revolution, may just, light my Fire, once again.The upside, is that I introduced my two grandsons to the Sky Blues, so continuing the Family connection with CCFC that goes back to the beginning.
Regards...Tankie

Have they got the NSPCC onto you yet Tankie ?

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I had a season ticket for 23 years before deciding not to renew this season (partly because of SISU and partly because I live about 100 miles away from Cov). Having witnessed this season's shambles I will never renew while SISU remain in charge of the club.

sky_blue_up_north

Going to get mine, but its more to do with the fact it gives me a chance to catch up with family to be honest. City are still my team. Been going for over 50 years, I did give up once before, after years of relegation battles, and started to return once we end up in this league, thinking , well at least we'll win a few, haha. I can totally understand fans who have been ground down over the years, with nothing to shout about for 25 years. Trouble is once your out of habit, getting fans back is a lot harder than keeping them

mattylad

I have (give or take about 7-8 years where work/finances did not allow) been a season ticket holder since the age of 14 and I am now 38. Next season will be the first season I have ever not renewed because I just did not want to.

I genuinely love my club and it will actually pain me not to support them at home but I will no longer do so if SISU remain in charge.

Sterling Archer

In all honesty, I was a "Yes" regardless of situation up until this mornings news. I can't justify the travelling and money outlay for a club based on youth players and senior players no one else wants in a soul-less arena run by owners who have no strategy or vision of what they want to do with the club. The short sightedness of selling your best players and not reinvesting is beyond a joke now. They need to understand that in football, you get better results with better players. You get better crowds with better results. It sounds so simple doesn't it?

shmmeee

I know this is silly. But I'm a City fan and I can already feel the stirrings of preseason optimism. Who would want to miss out on our promotion season?

My head says no, but the heart, she says yes.

In my opinion I've got to question the validity of the "not going until SISU have gone argument" for some people. Whilst im sure that is the real sentiment for some fans no longer wishing to renew their Season Tickets, i think many 'armchair' supporters, who in the past have been knocked for ringing phone ins, texting in CWR, and commenting on the game whilst not actually going are using this as an excuse aswell.

In simple terms, many people who would have no intention of getting a season ticket becuase of laziness and an all round 'can't be bothered' attitude, are using SISU as a convenient excuse to justify not going to the games. Just be honest.

Anyway, my answer is Yes. I support the club not the owners.

torchomatic

Well looks like more tickets to go round for the Play Off final in May 2013. I'm sure none of you would change your mind then...:confused:

Through thick and thin, etc.

Grendel

Well looks like more tickets to go round for the Play Off final in May 2013. I'm sure none of you would change your mind then...:confused:

They would be complaining about lack of allocation and once the bandwagon fell off again will return back to their armchairs and moan from afar.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yesterday Magic 8 Ball said "ask again later"; today it gave me an usually clear and direct reply that I've never seen before; "No fucking way", before shattering into a thousand pieces. Possibly by way of symbolising my shattered hopes and dreams, who knows?

coundonskyblue

Play off final ticket money wouldnt be going to sisu so I would see no contradiction in my boycott of home games next season & then going to a play off final.

coop

I'm not sure yet but I enjoy the day up until the final whistle when I'm depressed for an hour or two but after a couple more pints I generally forget about the shit performance until Monday morning at work when I bump into a fester city fan.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, they ditched the system where the highest placed relegation contender entered the play offs with the teams from the division below years ago. Assume this must be what you refer to, as the notion of us being involved in a promotion campaign under SISU is slightly absurd, even in L1!

Users who are viewing this thread