If Robins does leave... (1 Viewer)

Skyblue86

He'll be the first manager we've lost to another club since 1955, wowsers! That in it's self indicates how good he was here.

Gray

was he really that good though? maybe we get a new manager now that sorts our terrible home form out (or maybe not)

Skyblue86

If, because it's not official. I just hope sisu appoint the right man to continue the good work Robins started. He's by far the best manager I've seen at the city in my fifteen yrs of supporting them

ccfc92

If, because it's not official. I just hope sisu appoint the right man to continue the good work Robins started. He's by far the best manager I've seen at the city in my fifteen yrs of supporting them

After fifteen years, do you think there will be good news?

Skyblue86

Forever the optimist me, hopefully we'll have somethong to shout about at the end of the season whoevers in charge

ccfc92

Forever the optimist me, hopefully we'll have somethong to shout about at the end of the season whoevers in charge

I.hope so too. But I assume my Coventry to win league 1 bet is out of the.running. especially as its worth 250 quid

ccfc92

Halves if it pays off ;)

Ahh ryt, just wondering, as I had unlimited amounts of optimism for cov until yesterday

Skyblue86

I'm still optimistic because...

For the first time in my lifetime we're looking fora new boss (assuming he leaves) where things on the pitch are in good shape. We need someone to come in and take up the reigns and continue the excellent work that robins started. The squad doesn't need a shake up as has happened with every other managerial dismissal prior to robins. If we can find a gem in robins who's to say there isn't another gem out there waiting in the wings.

For me, the next appointment is crucial, more so than the robins appointment. Its one thing to get cov knocking on the door of the playoffs but to keep us there is another. Come on sisu, sort it out

ccfc92

I'm still optimistic because...

For the first time in my lifetime we're looking fora new boss (assuming he leaves) where things on the pitch are in good shape. We need someone to come in and take up the reigns and continue the excellent work that robins started. The squad doesn't need a shake up as has happened with every other managerial dismissal prior to robins. If we can find a gem in robins who's to say there isn't another gem out there waiting in the wings.

For me, the next appointment is crucial, more so than the robins appointment. Its one thing to get cov knocking on the door of the playoffs but to keep us there is another. Come on sisu, sort it out

Great post mate. Just hope your right :D

Users who are viewing this thread