If Leon Clarke was to sign on the 1st.. (1 Viewer)

Jonny

Would he be able to play against Shrewsbury? Questions been on my mind all morning..

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I'm going for no. Don't players have to be registered by 5pm the prev day or something??

wingy

Yeah it can all be done by Fax so as soon as they open those office doors at 9.00 am he should be in.
How things have changed ,how long did it take to get Marlon through the door two January's ago.

Last edited:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I was wrong, he could play as long as he was signed 3 hours before kick off.

So we could have the dream strike partnership for 1 game at least!

Grendel

I thought the window opened on the 2nd?

Otis

Googled it and for the Prem at least it opens midnight on the 31st December.

Sky Blue Ian

According to Stuart Linnell the window doesn't open for the Football League until 2nd - and we know he is always right. Like when he told us all to get down the ticket office for MK Dons tickets at 9am yesterday morning. Shame the ticket office was closed until today :rolleyes:

hutch1972

Donny have re-signed Ian Hume already, his loan spell runs out on Jan 1st so as usual f/l rules must be as clear as mud.

NuneatonSkyBlue

oooh didnt think of that, one night only mdg and clarke upfront together!

saying that i do like our 4-5-1

Id imagine we would play a more 4-4-1-1 (like we do) with Clarke being the front man and DMC being just being making all the runs and doing all the dirty work.

tippex9

Not going to happen, window opens on January 2nd. I've heard it on several national media outlets.

Grendel

Donny have re-signed Ian Hume already, his loan spell runs out on Jan 1st so as usual f/l rules must be as clear as mud.

That's correct he resigns on the second.

Users who are viewing this thread