If John Harriot and Greggs (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I know the one's. Got spots down the front that look like nipples. Though I thought Teat Owl's were quite rare, occupying a small range in the Black Forest?

Greggs

@ProfessorbyGrace is fuming because he's not funny enough to have a thread started about him. You're just not weird enough mate, keep trying though. Respect man.

Last edited:

Greggs

You must be reeling from being accused of not trolling properly. The shame.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Shameful on my behalf. Anyway, back to work tomorrow, crows to tame and squirrels to train. Hope you're ok mate?

itsabuzzard

Shameful on my behalf. Anyway, back to work tomorrow, crows to tame and squirrels to train. Hope you're ok mate?
Feeling chipper at the moment, thanks. Brother had a serious heart attack a few days ago, but is recovering well, so I'm feeling the love. Squirrels! What are you training them to do?

itsabuzzard

The older I get the more animal languages I'm attempting/mastering. I've also got a couple of Koi Carp I'm working on, long story, but it's difficult language and the chinese lady behind the counter keeps waving me away with a flip flop.
Just be grateful it was a flip-flop and not a meat cleaver. The Dr. Doolittle of SBT. Respect is due.

Greggs

Feeling chipper at the moment, thanks. Brother had a serious heart attack a few days ago, but is recovering well, so I'm feeling the love. Squirrels! What are you training them to do?

Good man, stay strong, wishing him a speedy recovery.
The dogs spend all their walks chasing them, I'm hoping to find a squirrel tough enough to chase a dog, then I will be rewriting the history books and change things big in the animal world. Lofty ambition, but I have to set my sights high.

itsabuzzard

Good man, stay strong, wishing him a speedy recovery.
The dogs spend all their walks chasing them, I'm hoping to find a squirrel tough enough to chase a dog, then I will be rewriting the history books and change things big in the animal world. Lofty ambition, but I have to set my sights high.
I wish you luck.

clint van damme

Sorry to hear that, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Greggs

@itsabuzzard
Look at the size of this Robin, he fucked a crow off to get in the photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230119-130459_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230119-130459_Gallery.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31

clint van damme

You mean his crow is actually a cat?

It may as well be, its not up to the job.
What Greggs has done here is make one of the most common mistakes in the crow training community.
He's selected an intelligent bird that has cunning and guille, qualities we all want to see in a crow, and that's caused him to overlook the fact that it doesn't possess the raw aggression needed to be an avian killing machine.

Greggs

It may as well be, its not up to the job.
What Greggs has done here is make one of the most common mistakes in the crow training community.
He's selected an intelligent bird that has cunning and guille, qualities we all want to see in a crow, and that's caused him to overlook the fact that it doesn't possess the raw aggression needed to be an avian killing machine.
Have you ever seen a crow, with forks selotaped to his feet, lose a fight?

clint van damme

Have you ever seen a crow, with forks selotaped to his feet, lose a fight?

That's cheating, he won't thank you for it in the long run.
I appreciate you've invested a lot of time and effort in him, but it's not to be, let him go and start again, for everyone's sake.

(What the fucking hell am I on about?).

Greggs

That's cheating, he won't thank you for it in the long run.
I appreciate you've invested a lot of time and effort in him, but it's not to be, let him go and start again, for everyone's sake.

(What the fucking hell am I on about?).
it's just the beginning.........

Users who are viewing this thread