if fisher (1 Viewer)

rondog1973

yes i would because at the end of the day its the club i support and not the regime.also if the football league had said no the groundshare then ccfc would be gone and no more saturdays/wednesdays at the ricoh and then who is the blame.have a closer look at yourself!!!!
Allied to the corporate, rather than the spiritual.

Mr T - Sukka!

There seems to be some very odd contradictory points made by them.

TF "We are debt free"
Administrator "you are 60m in debt"

Which is it? SISU are the worst owners we could of ever had. They take the piss out of us by moving our fucking club out of Coventry.

We have been in the city for over 100 years, and them bastards think they can do as they like.

Well i dont know about anyone else but they are having none of my cash. Not now not ever.

Absolute tossers.

CJ_covblaze

I'm sure I've seen an email from the FL stating that any cash through loans into the business can not be used in the SCMP calculations.

In theory this means SISU can't use this money to pay wages unless they class it as investment. No doubt SISU will still try to add that to what's 'owed' though.

Last edited:

beduth

yes i would because at the end of the day its the club i support and not the regime.also if the football league had said no the groundshare then ccfc would be gone and no more saturdays/wednesdays at the ricoh and then who is the blame.have a closer look at yourself!!!!
Is this the same club that more or less told us to fuck off ... WE ARE GOINNG TO SIXFIELDS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT . Seems you have took it .

jesus-wept

They will sell players regardless, that is what they do and have done since they arrived, whats changed. we could get about £500k for Leon Clarke, that is why we have signed the the Frenchman, £250k for Baker, that would finance us 2or3 months wage bill, then they could sell Christie and/or Murphy. That is what Steve Waggott will be working on make no mistake about that

Ashdown1

They will sell players regardless, that is what they do and have done since they arrived, whats changed. we could get about £500k for Leon Clarke, that is why we have signed the the Frenchman, £250k for Baker, that would finance us 2or3 months wage bill, then they could sell Christie and/or Murphy. That is what Steve Waggott will be working on make no mistake about that

Yes pretty sure you are right and every goal and good performance raises their value. They will carry on pulling the legs off the CCFC spider for a while yet which is a shame for those people who think that they won't !

Flying Fokker

They are indeed money men. Balancing the books is not their speciality. Making paper losses is. They would think nothing of selling the young lads. Look at Thomas. They are putting them in the shop window.

They need to come back to Coventry. They will continue to lose money and will not succeed in getting a new stadium built.

shmmeee

I'm sure I've seen an email from the FL stating that any cash through loans into the business can not be used in the SCMP calculations.

In theory this means SISU can't use this money to pay wages unless they class it as investment. No doubt SISU will still try to add that to what's 'owed' though.

No need, just bill it back in "management fees".

Who the sponsor will tell us something as I'd imagine that's the easiest way to pump cash into the club.

Astute

came out and was totally honest and said that if we keep starving the club then players would have to leave. would you go to sixfields and support the team???

I won't go to see them play in any field. We belong at home. That is in Coventry and at the Ricoh. Then I will reconsider. .They might just have gone too far this time for me.

georgehudson

we are being supposedly run by a CEO called Fisher,
who only spouts after he has got the all clear from a Ms Seppala,
thus, we are fed a heap of ****,
well overdue for parliament to force this lot to tell it as it is,
imho, of course, FOS

hutch1972

sisu can show what they want on the books, all they are playing with are figures derived from their many different company balance sheets.
In effect its all paper money and on one hand we have millions (the ones shown to the FL) on the other hand we dont have a pot to piss in.

Users who are viewing this thread