If Fisher was to leave.. (1 Viewer)

cov1987

If fisher was to leave and new chief executive came in who understood the fans feelings and could communicate with CCC and acl to get us back to cov say by the new year would fans go and watch us at sixfields till the time came.

hill83

If there was an absolute guarantee that we would be back by the new year I don't see why not.
Fisher or no Fisher, don't care.

Otis

If fisher was to leave and new chief executive came in who understood the fans feelings and could communicate with CCC and acl to get us back to cov say by the new year would fans go and watch us at sixfields till the time came.

No, but it would be a big help in healing rifts I think.

What Sisu need is a people person and Tim Fisher most definitely is not that.

Sub

get us back to the ricoh first then i will go and watch not the other way round i would not trust this lot as far as i could throw them. They have already had to many chances and proved themselves completly untrustworthy.

thaiskyblue

still sisu, joy diversion calling the shots, fishers just the monkey , we need to see what the organ grinder has to say.

bringbackrattles

I see Ian Palmer in todays Telegraph is saying we should swallow our pride and get to Northampton to watch games.
This is creeping in slowly now by other fans I've noticed,don't be childish etc your only hurting yourselves by staying away.
Can't they see they are being drawn in by SISU ?get them slowly back and then we sit back and relax and no rush to get a new ground built as we can stay here in Northampton. They have no intention of building a new stadium or have any real interest in our club,if they had we wouldn't be in the mess we are now in.

cov1987

Surely joy would want her puppet to have a better relationship with the fans so for her to earn some browny points would be to get rid of the puppet and bring in someone who can build a bridges with us fans.

supergonk

Sisu does not appoint 'people persons', just 'yes men' and puppets who say what they're told to say. If Fisher was not quoting the company line, he would have to be removed for stupidity and incompetence.

Dhinsa's_Millions

With SISU its all mouth. It doesn't matter who is at the helm the underlying message and actions are the same! I don't think their gameplan will change based on who is running CCFC its based on decisions made in London by Seppala and Coleman. Seppala's smokescreen works as people tend to focus on the fall guy, it just so happens he is a complete tit!

C

ccfcrcool

Sisu in entirity have to go - they have had too many opportunities to get back with the fans. They clearly only try for show. Cannot move forward with them at the reins

Astute

I don't believe a word they say unless it is bad news. As this would be great news I wouldn't consider it to be true.

To make a statement like this they would have to make an agreement. It could be done much quicker. I would go once the move is done. Not before. And I haven't done a home game since we lost our 1st team and got relegated.

This looks like SISU kite flying to see where it lands. As said previously, JS will still be in charge, and she is the person at who pressure should be applied at every juncture - at her offices and at her City (of London) links - which brings unwelcome publicity to her company and to her position. IMO that is.

thaiskyblue

it would be like ve day.

GaryPendrysEyes

The problems are nothing to do with personalities, it's business, and Sisu are about as unprofessional as businesses get.

ricohman

Lets get this straight, fisher has more than likely made no major decisions. Joy made them. So fisher leaving would make little difference

dadgad

Lets get this straight, fisher has more than likely made no major decisions. Joy made them. So fisher leaving would make little difference

Yes, but suppose she had changed her mind.....the easiest way to facilitate this would be a different puppet.

chiefdave

Yes, but suppose she had changed her mind.....the easiest way to facilitate this would be a different puppet.

said this for a while. if SISU change their stance all they need to do is bring a new frontman in and shift all the blame onto Fisher.

ajsccfc

He's definitely a world-class abuse sponge, look at how he dealt with those fan forums with the classic empathy and condescencion.

Godiva

I would put my money on changes in ACL management before changes in ccfc management.

Users who are viewing this thread