If Crawley Score First (1 Viewer)

Skybluepiglet

If Crawley Score First.....as far as I am aware we have scored first in the games we have won away.

When we concede first...we do not have the fight to come back.

When we concede we are poor.....so basically..WE MUST SCORE FIRST ON SUNDAY..but I would snap your hand off for a Bore draw. (0-0)

If Crawley score first ...I can only think we require Favours from Notts & Crewe...where the hell is Eastleigh & Forest Green anyway....I hope I'm not going to have to find out.

Otis

They score first it's game over I would have thought.

I think we will lose anyway. Sunday will be a fist fight and be all about passion, desire, spirit, strength and will to win. Besides Reda and JOB I don't think we have that .

I think we will be outmsucled, outfought and bullied.

stupot07

Agreed Otis. And it's not just the passion, etc. Where the hell are the goals gonna come from? We're relying on Proschwitz, JOB or Reda to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Nouble will be in shorts, flip flops and sunglasses.

Skybluepiglet

JOB with a goal like the Walsall screamer.....Reda with a header...Proschwitz went and scored yesterday so he won't be getting any more you would think.

One positive...if Posh managed to put four past 'em yesterday ....and Posh have not scored many this season ..the Sky blues should at least manage one!!!

Otis

Agreed Otis. And it's not just the passion, etc. Where the hell are the goals gonna come from? We're relying on Proschwitz, JOB or Reda to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Agree. I did have us to get a few yesterday, but was looking to Reda and JOB. Very telling don't you think!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If Crawley Score First.....as far as I am aware we have scored first in the games we have won away.

When we concede first...we do not have the fight to come back.

When we concede we are poor.....so basically..WE MUST SCORE FIRST ON SUNDAY..but I would snap your hand off for a Bore draw. (0-0)

If Crawley score first ...I can only think we require Favours from Notts & Crewe...where the hell is Eastleigh & Forest Green anyway....I hope I'm not going to have to find out.

I think someone will hold up a We'll be back banner

Otis

I see Crawley have won 3 out of their last 4 home games.

This is going to be so, so tough for us.

Otis

We are unbeaten in last 5 aways....don't tell me Crawley are not shitting themselves as much as we are..
I would say not.

They know we lack fight and spirit and can be bullied and outmuscled.

I am sure they might well be a lot more confident than we are, considering they are at home too.

Otis

As for the original thread post, I agree that if Crawley score first, especially f they score more than one before we reply, we'll struggle to get anything from the game :( Partly because of a lack of a goal scorer

Crazy isn't it, for not so long ago we were bemoaning the fact that we had eleventy billion strikers at the club.

Hobo

Crazy isn't it, for not so long ago we were bemoaning the fact that we had eleventy billion strikers at the club.

It depends on your definition of a striker? Most of ours are just abstaining from the work place.

Otis

We still have many strikers at the club......problem is they are all CRAP

Samuels was the one gem wasn't he.

For all Proschwitch's hard work, he seems to lack a goalscorer's instinct. Jackson has been a massive disappointment and though Tudgay has done okay, he looks a little slow and past his best years by some distance. Odelusi is supposed to be a winger/striker, but I think he is pretty much only a wide midfielder in reality. Then we had Shaun Miller.

Only Samuels has looked half decent for sure.

Hobo

Samuels was the one gem wasn't he.

For all Proschwitch's hard work, he seems to lack a goalscorer's instinct. Jackson has been a massive disappointment and though Tudgay has done okay, he looks a little slow and past his best years by some distance. Odelusi is supposed to be a winger/striker, but I think he is pretty much only a wide midfielder in reality. Then we had Shaun Miller.

Only Samuels has looked half decent for sure.

and Tudgay was never prolific.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Shame Miller hasn't had a fairer crack when we've been desperate for goals. Too late in his CCFC career to be given a shot now.

where was it he went on loan? Oxford or somewhere like that? Anyone following his progress? Presume not, but still.......might be setting the conference alight (or are they league two?)

edit: just checked. It's York, and he's made 5 appearances and scored...........0

Otis

Shame Miller hasn't had a fairer crack when we've been desperate for goals. Too late in his CCFC career to be given a shot now.

where was it he went on loan? Oxford or somewhere like that? Anyone following his progress? Presume not, but still.......might be setting the conference alight (or are they league two?)

edit: just checked. It's York, and he's made 5 appearances and scored...........0

Who's Shame Miller? Is he fit and available?

percy

hang on a mo. i know yesterday was pretty bad but it was only last week we got an excellent point away at bristol city. away from home we are fairly decent. im confident we will win

Hobo

hang on a mo. i know yesterday was pretty bad but it was only last week we got an excellent point away at bristol city. away from home we are fairly decent. im confident we will win

0-0 hardly demonstrates a capability of winning?

Grendel

We should win next week really. It's not at the Ricoh, how more worried would we be if it was?

Otis

To be quite honest though, this is just a one off game. A fist fight and the strongest team will probably come out on top. This will not be like the other away games of late, this is do or die. A one off 90 minute deal.

This is my big, big fear. In a game of football I would fancy us to get a point, but Crawley are going to try and bully us, pressure us, outmuscle us and outfight us.

Under those circumstances I expect us to lose. I think they will kick lumps out of us and try and intimidate us and simply out battle us.

Have to say also, from highlights I have seen, they look very quick when they are attacking.

This is no ordinary football game and we all know City can get intimidated and outmuscled.

Skybluepiglet

Bloodyhell otis....we ain't lost yet.....I am worried just like everyone....but away we are a different beast.

We have to have some hope.....come on ...

PUSB

Otis

Bloodyhell otis....we ain't lost yet.....I am worried just like everyone....but away we are a different beast.

We have to have some hope.....come on ...

PUSB

I was 100% convinced we would stay up. I would have bet my house on it.

We might well still stay up, but next week I think we will get beaten.

Users who are viewing this thread