If Blues go down (1 Viewer)

japandy

will that mean our away game against them will be near to Coventry than our 'home' games?

Hobo

Doesn't matter I only go to away games now.

pusbccfc

6000 to St Andrews anyone?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd rather a ground share at St Andrews than Northampton. At least it's a decent ground with good capacity!

torchomatic

will that mean our away game against them will be near to Coventry than our 'home' games?

It will mean more boring threads.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ccfcway

It would hardly be midlands footballs finest hour..

League One - CCFC v BCFC, tie to be played in Northampton

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It would hardly be midlands footballs finest hour..

League One - CCFC v BCFC, tie to be played in Northampton

Already had that Midlands "finest hour" scenario when we played Wolves!

CJ_covblaze

Was sat with the Wigan fans last night with 10 other Sky Blues. Blues were awful but their fans said after it's the best they've played for some time. The fans attitude is almost a carbon copy of us when we went down to L1. It's almost like they've accepted it.

If Zigic is worth 58 grand a week Kevin Kyle is worth 100. He came on at half time and walked around barely touching the ball. When balls were being lumped into the box he was walking down the left channel! He's nearly 7 foot tall, why wasn't he in the box? Even before he came on bar a two minute spell Scott Carson may as well of used the top of the goal as a hammock. The one bright spot for Blues was Emyr Huws. That kid will be a star. Guaranteed City won't let him go back there next season. Can see him being at a Palace or West Brom.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

really ?, thats mad.

Cant see it anywhere on net ?

I'm going off the info from my Small Heath supporting mates. If I remember correctly it was so they could try to command some of the money invested in him back.

wingy

I'm going off the info from my Small Heath supporting mates. If I remember correctly it was so they could try to command some of the money invested in him back.

Ah they must have consulted Ken Deluded after his experience at re-signing Bell and Baker ,not dissing Baker here by the way .

CJ_covblaze

Ah they must have consulted Ken Deluded after his experience at re-signing Bell and Baker ,not dissing Baker here by the way .

I miss Lord Tangerine. We only lost his one game on the bench 0-1. Safe to say we've had worse managers.

ccfcway

I know they thought about in last Jan. They considered offering him a 2 year deal to replace his exisiting 18 month to spread wages. It didnt go anywhere, i am not convinced he signed another contract.

Users who are viewing this thread