If anyone is going the Godiva festival (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

I hope the Godiva went well but hope the message was one of a united fan base and not all about silly chants about our owners.
We all want them to move on but that's not going to happen at present, our main aim should be to KEEP COVENTRY CITY PLAYING IN COVENTRY

Nick

Administrator
I hope the Godiva went well but hope the message was one of a united fan base and not all about silly chants about our owners.
We all want them to move on but that's not going to happen at present, our main aim should be to KEEP COVENTRY CITY PLAYING IN COVENTRY

Have to agree, it would be much better all of the fans having a nice day in the sun and maybe even a smile or two!

Theging1987

Didn't see much sisu out stuff apart from Russian Gun Dogs lead singer had it written on his arm, seen on the big screen! Great day out though

Johnnythespider

It was rammed today, standing room only, but judging by the amount of brummie accents i heard i think any sisu out chants would have been met with a chorus of " what yam on about ". Had a great hour and a half in the rhythm tent listening to Lee thompsons ska orchestra followed by our Neville, the place was jumpin.

hill83

It was rammed today, standing room only, but judging by the amount of brummie accents i heard i think any sisu out chants would have been met with a chorus of " what yam on about ". Had a great hour and a half in the rhythm tent listening to Lee thompsons ska orchestra followed by our Neville, the place was jumpin.

I had a great laugh in there, gutted I had to leave early though.

bigfatronssba

<p>
It was rammed today, standing room only, but judging by the amount of brummie accents i heard i think any sisu out chants would have been met with a chorus of &quot; what yam on about &quot;. Had a great hour and a half in the rhythm tent listening to Lee thompsons ska orchestra followed by our Neville, the place was jumpin.

There were quite a few brummie accents to be heard. Good thing really, outside money coming into the city.

Users who are viewing this thread