If anyone from CCFC reads this forum.... (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Then please please no Paul Dickov!!!
Why?
It can't be true?
This mans record is slightly worse than the man you've just sacked!
Why pay compo for someone when there are so many out of work managers interested and Shaw/Carsley already in post?
Why?
Can someone please help me with this one?
It must be a horrible rumour? It just doesn't make sense?!!!

Sky Blues

If someone from this club reads this forum, please look at Derek Adams of Ross County. I don't know enough about him to say he is definitely the right man for the job, but I do think from his managerial record he is worth looking at. He's just added SPL manager of the month to the Scotland manager of the year award he won last year.

Grendel

Also don't want Wise all he has done is be Gus Poyets puppet !!!

Who was pulling the strings at Milwall when he made it to an f a cup final and achieved a win ratio your chum could only dream about?

sky blue john

I suggest don't make any rush decisions leave Shaw at the helm for the time being and see how this honeymoon period pans out !!!

Yorkshire SB

Who was pulling the strings at Milwall when he made it to an f a cup final and achieved a win ratio your chum could only dream about?

Still left promotion chasing Leeds for a armchair job at Newcastle, no thanks. Want an up and coming manager, who has ambition, not someone who is here to just earn a living!

BurbageSkyBlues

I suggest don't make any rush decisions leave Shaw at the helm for the time being and see how this honeymoon period pans out !!!

Possibly the tactic that is being played for, by releasing rumours of an unpopular candidate?

The club's silence is conspicuous in itself, given their preceding willingness to disclose the names of other applicants?

skybluedaze

Then please please no Paul Dickov!!!
Why?
It can't be true?
This mans record is slightly worse than the man you've just sacked!
Why pay compo for someone when there are so many out of work managers interested and Shaw/Carsley already in post?
Why?
Can someone please help me with this one?
It must be a horrible rumour? It just doesn't make sense?!!!

Totally agree. If anybody is reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT EMPLOY THIS MAN.

ccfctommy

Dickov isnt a bad manager tbh, all you are looking at is win ratios :D

He has had near enough nothing to work with at Oldham and knows about this league. Dennis Wise hasnt managed a team in years...

Astute

What is wrong with you all?

We should have a proper poll.

Should we have Dickov as manager?

No

Definately No

You taking the p¡ss?

stupot07

8 years ago, and is a good cup run the measure of a good manager? If so step forward John Duncan took Division 3 (league two) chesterfield to the fa cup semi finals in 1997.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread