If Andy Thorn was Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

How much further would we have been out of recession right now?

@richh87

Whooosh .........................

Straight over your head.

:facepalm:

The topic really is getting boring now.

It's SISU you people should be after - not some guy trying his best with both hands tied behind his back.

Otis

Well I totally agree and that was the whole point of my post, just to show how silly it's all become.

@richh87

Great. Let's not mention It again - because there seems to be a revolt gathering of unreasonable morons who can't put things into perspective.

Let's make my comment the last one on it :D

torchomatic

What about the other 3674?

Sbarcher

I think Sisu would f--k up the Budget for him and Harrison would be proposing the wrong tactics, playing through the centre and not using left or right wing.

Otis

Surely if Andy Thorn was Prime Minister he would be in coalition with Nathan Cameron.

torchomatic

If your anti-Thorn threads were money, you'd be a very rich man.

Otis

My anti-Thorn threads?

Where's a 'shakes head in dismay' smiley when you want one.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Grendel

Surely if Andy Thorn was Prime Minister he would be in coalition with Nathan Cameron.

Well we know He'd improve his parties MORI rating by 10 points that's a given.

Otis

Though many wouldn't be able to vote due to the fact that Sisu had sold all the best polling stations.

Moff

It's SISU you people should be after - not some guy trying his best with both hands tied behind his back.

But Rich, whilst some of us can accept his hands are tied behind his back, I am not bothered about his hands ....... its his brain I am worried about, especially with regard to tactics, particularly at away games. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread