If A Takeover Took Place Tomorrow ? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

depends on what the takeover was? If they had no money to invest in players then no!

shmmeee

I doubt it. I think this could be too much too late IMO, by the time something does happen we will be in deeper shit.

Nah, we're a long way from dead if investment and a new manager came in. It only takes a little run and we'd be back in the game. The problem at the moment is this combination of players and manager and anti-SISU sentiment from fans leaves us with no chance.

ICHAN

If there is going to be a takeover it has to happen before january (yes I know no shit sherlock) to save our season.

Also as I have put before that if I were an investor I would want the club before january because after the transfer window were doomed (and no I do not think were doomed if we got took over and they invested in the team straight away) it only takes a little spark of life and I think things would start rolling again, return of fans, happier ground, players etc.It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

If could not take over before then would I really want to invest in a team on freefall?
I doubt it, I doubt I would want to invest in a team that is going to go down to division 1 with the atmosphere of despondancey that would be around the place.

I would just wait and hope sisu would do what ever there plan was and invest/buy it then cheaper if I did still want to buy the club.
Heres another angle.
If the club is being took over and it is going to happen in january/ just before, could juke be sold as part of sisu severance pay?
I hope you all bared with me there I know what I mean. :thinking about:

Last edited:
Nah, we're a long way from dead if investment and a new manager came in. It only takes a little run and we'd be back in the game. The problem at the moment is this combination of players and manager and anti-SISU sentiment from fans leaves us with no chance.

I like your optimism mate....my view though is this will drag on so long and I mean until the end of Jan at least bu which time we will have lost another 6 games. :eek:

ccfcway

all we ned to do is win as many games as we have done all season, then draw 2, then no other teams play and we would be level on points or there abouts with 4th bottom !!

Skybluerhys

WE could be in dire needs by Jan, can you see us winning this month, i cant but saying that we will beat hcfc on sat

I doubt jukebox will go in jan, sisu know the risk value of the sale and will try hard to keep him.

People think its easy for sisu to leeave this club when it actually the opposite, they will lose to much if they do without the correct offer..
All talk of admin is bollocks, we cant gointo admin becuase sisu wont take any money out if the club!!!! theyd lose 10-20m

Otis

Yes, of course we could stay up.

Sorry to have to be blunt about it, but if a takeover happened I think the first thing that would take place would be to replace the manager. This could give us a fighting chance and I think the boost a takeover would provide the club could also bring with it a 'feel good factor' no matter how short lived that is.

And remember, we would only need to be 3 or 4 points adrift come January and then there would surely be an influx of players in the transfer window.

Think the changing of the manager would bring about a honeymoon period and if results improve we shouldn't be too far behind. So yes, definitely, a takeover very soon could indeed save us.

Last edited:

Glen

Relegated already really, if it did happen who would want to come to us that would play with heart to keep us up

Users who are viewing this thread