IF a deal to return to the Ricoh was confirmed today ..... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Dal

Please read more carefully, I've never mentioned anything about the appeal .

What I said was "we'll be back at the Ricoh within 4 to 6 weeks" but only temporarily.

Is that clear enough?

You definitely are Fishers bastardised love child just like he says the stadium details will be ready in 3-4 months. The similarities of talking shit is really uncanny.

Hobo

Would never set foot in Sixfields to watch Coventry while SISU are in charge. If they build a new stadium out of Coventry I won't be setting foot in that either.

ArchieLittle

Simple for me, if it's in Coventry I'll go, if it isn't I won't.
As far as I see Coventry, and no I'm not going to discuss if Exhall is in/out, Ryton is in/out, or any other place, it's just if I FEEL it's in Coventry

Sky Blue Dal

Never ... not while SISU are in reign at my club and definitely not in Sixfields.

New owners at Ricoh only way forward for me as I can see.

I have a newborn son and pray that they be gone by the time he reaches five... otherwise I will lose him to Man Utd like I have with my daughter.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I wouldn't, because it's far away. That's my entire problem with Sixfields, which is an extension of supporting a local team without having to pontificate about morals or principles.

RFC

Do you know for certain if we will be back in 4-6 weeks? If so, can you evidence this in some way?

So sorry to upset you, 3 to 4 weeks & before you start I'm unable to say how I know.

I don't have to provide any evidence, I know what I know and the fact that you and others on here don't like it is your problem not mine .

The land purchase and new ground will go ahead, whether you believe or like it. Good reasons why site has not been confirmed but you'll need to think carefully why!

Have a nice day, off to the match PUSB

Monners

So sorry to upset you, 3 to 4 weeks & before you start I'm unable to say how I know.

I don't have to provide any evidence, I know what I know and the fact that you and others on here don't like it is your problem not mine .

The land purchase and new ground will go ahead, whether you believe or like it. Good reasons why site has not been confirmed but you'll need to think carefully why!

You haven't upset me at all. I was merely asking you a question based on a couple of your posts. The rest of your post renders your original asserations meaningless in the extreme.

What an odd little man.

Enjoy the game by the way

ccfcmustang

im sorry RFC, noone is buying land and noone is building any stadium in Coventry. Lets face it when we get to May next year with no land bought or any talk of a stadium we wil have 3 years from that date to buy land and build a stadium. No chance

smoo310pusb

How somebody who spews out assumptions left, right and center is listened too on here, is beyond logical thinking.

RFC I bet in the next 4-6 weeks, their will be 10 earthquakes worldwide! I bet it!

Always guessing false knowing they'll be a 100% modifier.

Last edited:

quinn1971

I've been told they have a site for the ground, IF they decide to build one, but aren't allowed to say due to confidentiality, your not the only one on here who knows about it, it's pretty obvious why they can't say, because it's not in coventry, and it would cause even more shit ( if that's possible )

bigfatronssba

Yes there is a good reason the sites haven't been named, namely they don't exist!

Ok I know I shouldn't but I'll bit

So the new ground is definitely going ahead? Lets just humour you for a second then and assume that sisu have bought some land.

Have they yet got planning permission from the local authority? No

Have the plans been put forward for public consultation allowing local residents to object? No

Have neighbouring local authorities been informed to allow them to consider opposing this development? No

Have the Department for Transport and the Department for the Environment assessed the application to see if they have any objections? No

Have the third parties to the development (i.e the Tesco type stores which will also be involved with the development which will generate the funding) signed agreements and provided funding to the project? No

Have the FL given the green light to this new location? No

Until this criteria has been met you or sisu cannot say that the stadium will go ahead. To state it will is one of three things: A) Arrogance, B) Stupidity, C) Bluffing and trying to look confident about something that is bullshit.

No need to be rude or offensive, I'm actually a compulsive supporter .

It was a question, sponsored by your obvious and continual patronising responses to many posters. But I note you avoided the main theme which was that you have evidence that SISU have agreed to let the appeal drop. And that is why you know that CCFC will be back at the RICOH (Albeit temporarily) within 3-4 weeks.

Will you confirm that you indeed have this evidence, you do not have to state who you close confident is, just state YES i know for certain.

In which case, the answer to my question would be, No I am not a compulsive BS. And I and many others would be happy with that.

PS. I think that there are many who post on here who are "compulsive fans". Many who can not feed their compulsion because they refuse to condone SISU's actions and therefore deprive themselves and family of the love of their life, for what they feel is a greater cause.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

I've been told they have a site for the ground, IF they decide to build one, but aren't allowed to say due to confidentiality, your not the only one on here who knows about it, it's pretty obvious why they can't say, because it's not in coventry, and it would cause even more shit ( if that's possible )

Where have you heard the location to be?

chiefdave

How on earth are they going to build a ground without telling anyone where it is. There's only 2 years left in this 3 year plan so they've got to get a shift on. They got to get plans drawn up, planning permission in, put the job out to tender and get the thing built.

If there were in anyway moving forward with this at least one supporter would have heard something and the secret would be out. And by heard something I don't mean this 'I know everything but can't tell you' rubbish, I mean someone who would be getting the information out to their fellow fans as quickly as possible.

Grendel

You need to learn a few manners & get a life !

Personally. I'm enjoying seeing a few friends & intend to enjoy the match.

Rfc the problem is you often claim to be in the know and then you say you are not.

The main issue as i have said before is the club is in intensive care and the life support machine is about to be switched off. You are like a doctor walking into a dying patient cracking jokes a d doing party tricks.

Its never going to be received well.

smoo310pusb

blend

I think the trouble is that you are probably being fed bullshit like the rest of us, unfortunately you seem too blind to see it. You're being mugged off RFC, step away from the bullshit you are too close!!

I would suggest that if in 3-4 weeks there is no return you gladly trot back to your informants like the slavvering obedient puppy dog you are and get them to throw another ball for you to chase. Whatever next!! You do make me smile though ;)

bringbackrattles

On midland news tonight it said we'll be back at the Ricoh in the next few weeks.I was waiting for a firm statement from somebody to say the date etc,but sod all as usual and that is national television. Nick Owen looked as baffled as me !

Rfc the problem is you often claim to be in the know and then you say you are not.

The main issue as i have said before is the club is in intensive care and the life support machine is about to be switched off. You are like a doctor walking into a dying patient cracking jokes a d doing party tricks.

Its never going to be received well.

Grendal, I have a pop at you when the need arises. So for balance I will say that you summed it up nicely this time.

Users who are viewing this thread