Idiots (2 Viewers)

Grendel

He could do with losing some weight, all that fat around his stomach isn't good.

Got back already from Exeter? Why don't you just fuck off?

SkyblueBazza

I refuse to condemn our supporters .
I'm more concerned by the way the owners have run the club over the last 9 years , I'm also more concerned about the guff our current manager has us playing to try and keep us up .

Woeful
We should not be looking to pursue his services beyond may
If as a part of venting their anger & frustration, if they start turning cars over in the street...you would be ok with yours (if you have one) being the first???

...onwards & upwards PUSB

rockdude101

All right, serious question: Do we have any outside interest in buying the club from SISU?

Seems to me like the only way SISU will go is they get an offer from another interest that gives them a favorable exiting deal.
So let's either find a buyer and support them or support a buyer in waiting.

Evo1883

If as a part of venting their anger & frustration, if they start turning cars over in the street...you would be ok with yours (if you have one) being the first???

Yes let's look at the absolute worst case scenario to try and make me condemn flairs .
Really the people who need condemning are sitting miles away from the football club frankly not giving a shit .
They will always take priority of my anger , not some angry fans who are acting out of desperation

Rodders1

Do you think this damaged SISU in any way or just pisses others off when disrupting games? If Joy was paying fines for protests personally then I could understand it.
Think you're missing the point here..... the fines are a mere side issue. The publicity of SISU OUT clearly annoys them - after the sheff united game Tim F was on the radio all day - national and local. Me thinks it did bother them.

Flares are probably not the answer , but protests are working slowly I think. We surely can't just do nothing - can we?

Rodders1

The other possibility is that the club stop paying their bills to suppliers on time, then in a year and a half when we are heading out the football league, go pop for a massive points deduction in the conference and a bunch of local businesses left out of pocket. Meanwhile the training ground is sold for housing and anyone of worth is sold for peanuts to pay the players wages.

Just saying.
Is that SISU's fault or the fans? Ultimately if we go into admin this time the league should not allow them to pick us up again. Hopefully.

Sisu don't care about paying fines look at all the money they wasted in the courts to no avail just like they don't care about the club it will just turn out to be a tax loss when we go into liquidation and get relegated in to the none league

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

skybluebeduff

Well you should condemn the actions of certain supporters today.

Shame on you.
Shame on you for not stopping them doing it, for not protesting against fans who are protesting. Show your displeasure to them at the game, they can't hear you on the internet. At Millwall show your fury at the fans the same way you give it on here, what's stopping you?

SkyblueBazza

Yes let's look at the absolute worst case scenario to try and make me condemn flairs .
Really the people who need condemning are sitting miles away from the football club frankly not giving a shit .
They will always take priority of my anger , not some angry fans who are acting out of desperation
Okay let's assume the muppet that lights it it right behind YOU but drops it & sets fire to YOU & you are severely burnt. Still condone it?

Grendel

Shame on you for not stopping them doing it, for not protesting against fans who are protesting. Show your displeasure to them at the game, they can't hear you on the internet. At Millwall show your fury at the fans the same way you give it on here, what's stopping you?

So if someone threw a flare and it ended up landing on a child and they received third degree burns it's ok is it? Or would you only condemn a consequence and not an action?

cloughie

Anyone complaining about the fans today are deluded, we were already down before today, there is nothing the fans can do to make things worse, points deduction/ fines etc than sisu have already done
Keep highlighting this scum that own us

Good evening gentlemen. I have the utmost sympathy for your predicament, and the situation that you find yourselves in. We ourselves, came very close to going out of business 14 months ago. But, we never resorted to what I witnessed today. What you have achieved with, ripping down hoardings, smoke bombs, pitch invasions, and disruption of play, is counter productive. You will lose the support of other fans with these antics. And that will not benefit you at all.
I recall Charlton fans lobbing tennis balls on the pitch recently, it was a peaceful disruption. And I dont think that it alienated them too much with other football fans.
By all means, keep up the protest. but dont keep invading the pitch. If it was an attempt to get the game abandoned, it quite simply didnt work.

Evo1883

Some of you would do well in media , you've managed to turn a flair being thrown into the great fire of London and kids being scarred for life .
Could have would have , didn't happen

skybluebeduff

So if someone threw a flare and it ended up landing on a child and they received third degree burns it's ok is it? Or would you only condemn a consequence and not an action?
olympiakos-461761.jpg

main-qimg-bd3c495951eaa16b0591b6e3824f45f2-c

When controlled, the kids get no harm...

pusbccfc

Good evening gentlemen. I have the utmost sympathy for your predicament, and the situation that you find yourselves in. We ourselves, came very close to going out of business 14 months ago. But, we never resorted to what I witnessed today. What you have achieved with, ripping down hoardings, smoke bombs, pitch invasions, and disruption of play, is counter productive. You will lose the support of other fans with these antics. And that will not benefit you at all.
I recall Charlton fans lobbing tennis balls on the pitch recently, it was a peaceful disruption. And I dont think that it alienated them too much with other football fans.
By all means, keep up the protest. but dont keep invading the pitch. If it was an attempt to get the game abandoned, it quite simply didnt work.

Your situation wasn't even close to ours.

That's the difference.

We have tried EVERYTHING.

cloughie

Drama queen whooo, that really happened did it ? they all landed on the pitch you twat

Good to see national coverage again. The only way to keep it up.
Keep it up for what sisu don't give a fuck what we do won't surprise me if we get a ban on fans attending games well done lads fucked it up for everyone protesting is one thing but bringing the game into disrepute is another Jimmy Hill is turning in his grave

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Anyone complaining about the fans today are deluded, we were already down before today, there is nothing the fans can do to make things worse, points deduction/ fines etc than sisu have already done
Keep highlighting this scum that own us

Was it your dumbass text Eakin gave short shrift to?

1966skyblue

The other possibility is that the club stop paying their bills to suppliers on time, then in a year and a half when we are heading out the football league, go pop for a massive points deduction in the conference and a bunch of local businesses left out of pocket. Meanwhile the training ground is sold for housing and anyone of worth is sold for peanuts to pay the players wages.

Just saying.
yes, if no one comes in , this is the plan.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We've already received a fine (haven't we?). We've already received a further warning (re whistles). What next? What will 'fans' be happy with? Points deduction? Will that make any difference since we're already all but relegated? Ban fans from attending matches? Play behind closed doors? Guess that would please some as it would mean no cash for SISU.

I was embarrassed today.

Yes we're in the shit. Yes the owners aren't investing where we want them to.

How do we know anyone else would do thing different?

And please don't suggest the Trust would manage better than we are being managed at the minute.

Whilst this might be getting us negative press, even if SISU did leave the negative reputation we seem to be gaining will stick

The fan divide seems bigger than ever. Even bigger than the last time we had one circa our last visit(s) to Northampton.

Fans offering one another out inside and out of the stadium is just embarrassing. We're all in the same heap of shit irrespective of differing opinions

Last edited:

Grendel

Respect shown to those who protested today.
Those thinking that these actions "damage the club" are those who think
a continuation of what has brought so many to protest is tenable.
Shocking that there are so many wet blankets.

You think fans are worms. Wet blankets? What that for - just to dampen some unfortunate child who happened to be in the way of a flare and is screaming in agony? Price worth paying? Have a word

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why would he do that and put himself in danger from these mindless hooligans?

Users who are viewing this thread