IDIOTS (1 Viewer)

Pipehitterz

Atop block 16
Singing sisu out

Then calling everyone else wankers for not singing with them ..

This has been going on now for years and is the reason no one wants to back any campaign.

Very embarrassing, especially lots were actually singing it when everyone else did.
Not when 5 dickheads insisting were.

steveo1987

I don't think jesus has been since he got hauled off the pitch a few seasons ago.Forget the wine as he was turning non footballers into footballers last night

Pipehitterz

I don't think jesus has been since he got hauled off the pitch a few seasons ago.Forget the wine as he was turning non footballers into footballers last night
He came the year after that, sporadically, got himself a haircut
After that season it was sixfields and that was the end of the resurrection

BigadamL

The crap attempt at a SISU out chant was pathetic, it got more negative responses from round by me then positive. Do you really think 10 numpties banging the back of a seat works? im not sure if other people noticed but when those chants started we lost focus on the pitch? its nothing to do with the players yet thats who it is effecting the most.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The crap attempt at a SISU out chant was pathetic, it got more negative responses from round by me then positive. Do you really think 10 numpties banging the back of a seat works? im not sure if other people noticed but when those chants started we lost focus on the pitch? its nothing to do with the players yet thats who it is effecting the most.
Doesn't affect the players according to Andy Wing on Cwr last night or shouldn't. Didn't affect us at port vale

olderskyblue

The chants went on immediately after the first goal. We continued to boss the game, and scored a 2nd...

chiefdave

Doesn't affect the players according to Andy Wing on Cwr last night or shouldn't.
When did he say that? When I was listening on the way up he said it did! Said teams loved coming to the Ricoh as its a great stadium for L1 but they know the atmosphere is poor as its empty and that the crowd are quick to get on the players backs.

Reactions: vow

M&B Stand

There's always been a crank that starts singing, realises nobody else has joined in, then starts having a pop at people around him for not singing, further compounding their stupidity. It's like an unwritten law of British football that every stadium must have at least one.

Bruce the Boot

When did he say that? When I was listening on the way up he said it did! Said teams loved coming to the Ricoh as its a great stadium for L1 but they know the atmosphere is poor as its empty and that the crowd are quick to get on the players backs.

Yes Wingy did say , should nt affect the players , they have a job todo.

clint van damme

I thought there were some fairly loud anti sisu chants last night.

Stand up if you hate sisu late in the 2nd half particularly.

Pipehitterz

I thought there were some fairly loud anti sisu chants last night.

Stand up if you hate sisu late in the 2nd half particularly.
They were all well and good.
It was just an isolated bunch of dickheads atop block 16 that stood and sang on their own and lambasted all around them for not singing with them
They were very rude about it too

BigadamL

The chants went on immediately after the first goal. We continued to boss the game, and scored a 2nd...

Great so we score a goal and then we start chanting SISU out! Really shows support for the team! Next you will be telling me a protest outside the stadium will work

Grendel

Yes Wingy did say , should nt affect the players , they have a job todo.

He then said that the Ricoh has a poor atmosphere with home fans not focused on the game and they acts as a big factor in motivating away players.

Great try though.

olderskyblue

Great so we score a goal and then we start chanting SISU out! Really shows support for the team! Next you will be telling me a protest outside the stadium will work

Haven't a clue if a protest outside the ground will work, I was just making a point that chanting SISU out didn't appear to have any affect on the players.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I listened on the way up and back he said players if they're proffessional shouldn't be affected because they should be concentrating on their own game.

Buster

Its the singers and chanters in 15 and 16 that contribute to the atmosphere that the team needs.
If you want different songs ,come up and start a few off .

torchomatic

I think the "how shit must you be we're winning at home" song would have a greater impact on morale, also that "you're fucking shit" effort is embarrassing beyond words

My favourite was when they were chanting "You're just a small town in Wales" to Shrewsbury fans. Brilliant.

letsallsingtogether

He then said that the Ricoh has a poor atmosphere with home fans not focused on the game and they acts as a big factor in motivating away players.

Great try though.
Great try didnt work last night.
Well likes of you and torch add nothing to the atmosphere anyway.
That was made obvious from the sixfields morgue.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Nope, he was in the bogs turning wine into water.
Reminds me of the Grace heard at many sporting dinners Otis -
'O lord and saviour of mankind who turned the water into wine, please forgive these sporting men who will promptly turn it back again'

ccfcrob

They were all well and good.
It was just an isolated bunch of dickheads atop block 16 that stood and sang on their own and lambasted all around them for not singing with them
They were very rude about it too
This is completely untrue, 1 The people up there are not "dickheads". 2 There was no "lambasting" people anywhere.

shmmeee

Not the same as protests against the owners effect the players to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread