Idiots (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

I was sitting in the Tesco stand today and sitting behind me I had some absolute morons who berated Christie, Platt, Deegan, McSheffery, Cranie, Clarke and even Keogh through-out the entirety of the game today, talk about not getting behind your team. It was absolutely pathetic.

Nonleagueherewecome

I was sitting in the Tesco stand today and sitting behind me I had some absolute morons who berated Christie, Platt, Deegan, McSheffery, Cranie, Clarke and even Keogh through-out the entirety of the game today, talk about not getting behind your team. It was absolutely pathetic.

Yep, same where I am, Tesco stand. A lot of it was pretty dumb, too. I quite liked the guy who kept berating McSheffrey for being fouled :facepalm:

pusbccfc

Well that's what happens when the 15 quid deal comes along;)

Nonleagueherewecome

21 where I am. There seemed to be a fair few who don't often go, possibly attracted by the low price and the promise that "we always beat Barnsley and score 4" ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

cornoccfc

i was there when that happened and it was because the man with the kids asked the man behind to stop swearing as the kids could hear it

Kid hears swear word at football shocker :facepalm:

Isn't that what the JSB bit is for?

ohitsaidwalker king power

mmmmmm... tough one this.. I think we all swear... the odd expletive escapes my lips from time to time.. its a passionate game, its unfortunate when it happens, and I'm not terribly proud of it, but it happens.
I have this season and on other occasions had cause to request a little consideration from others as swearing continually, i.e every other word, in my opinion, kids or otherwise isn't acceptable(does this make me a hypocrite?). I always do so as politely as possible, rather than through remonstration, and in all fairness on every occasion my request has been met with courtesy and understanding..thank you fellow sky blues.
I'd like to think that most decent folk do recognise that when kids are present, JSB located or not, continual swearing isn't the done thing.

Users who are viewing this thread