Idiot Roll Call (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Those who said Leon Clarke was not DMG

Those who say we will end up mid table

Those who are just idoits !!!

LOL

Come here my friends and repent and admit you are IDIOTS !!!!!

CCFCSteve

There's a few sheepish fans I'm sure. Hopefully people will think twice in future before slating a player who clearly wasn't match fit after barely a couple of games !

Fair play city. Didn't expect that. The steel and belief in this side is something I haven't seen from a city side in a long time.

Roll on tues. just hope they produce at home in front of a massive crowd, if they do there could be 17-18k for next home league game. PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He did very little second half, but he did the thing hes on the pitch to do - get goals!

Already admitted i was wrong tonight once, so not gonna do it again ;)

I will however admit i didnt think he'd do a job for us because he likes things created for him rather than creating them himself, however it appears we're creating enough chances for him to convert and hes fitting in just fine.

Long may it continue

Otis

Call me an idiot if you want but I am pretty sure that Leon Clarke isn't DMG.

Two different blokes surely.

Leon Clarke was awful against Preston in the JPT but got the 95th minute winner. Stand by those comments his touch was awful.

However, he is becoming a real fox in the box and fair play to the lad. Come on Leon you can shoot us to the play offs.

I did say Clarke wouldnt be as good. He's proving me wrong, but he's still got a long way to go. I've always belived and i will ALWAYS believe until its mathmatically impossible. PUSB!

covcity4life

Call me an idiot if you want but I am pretty sure that Leon Clarke isn't DMG.

Two different blokes surely.

dont worry you still qualify as an idiot for predicting 14th place finish:p

but hey what do i know? im silly and naive for believing in the playoffs back in septemeber

Otis

dont worry you still qualify as an idiot for predicting 14th place finish:p

but hey what do i know? im silly and naive for believing in the playoffs back in septemeber

You are indeed. Considering Mark Robins didn't take over until the 19th September!

If we had kept Richard Shaw in charge or indeed Andy Thorn, we would probably be fighting with Hartlepool for bottom place in the table right now!:p

No1SkyBlueFan

Leon Clarke was awful against Preston in the JPT but got the 95th minute winner. Stand by those comments his touch was awful.

However, he is becoming a real fox in the box and fair play to the lad. Come on Leon you can shoot us to the play offs.

How was he awful if he had created all the chances?

Ashdown1

A striker needs to score regular goals more than anything else........he's doing that !! As footballer he's not as good as D McG and doesn't create for others..................... but nobody is wrong here, we're all profiting.......in Mark Robins we trust !!!
PUSB!!

covcity4life

doesnt create for others? his presence got us bakers last gasp equaliser vs preston and elliots goal vs oldham and then did same thing in lead up to baileys winner

honest watch the goals back, he takes defenders with him and even if he doesnt win it neither do those marking him and the ball continues through to a cov player

add to that 6 goals....the guy is a class performer right now

BackRoomRummermill

doesnt create for others? his presence got us bakers last gasp equaliser vs preston and elliots goal vs oldham and then did same thing in lead up to baileys winner

honest watch the goals back, he takes defenders with him and even if he doesnt win it neither do those marking him and the ball continues through to a cov player

add to that 6 goals....the guy is a class performer right now

And will win the top of L1 scoring table

The idiots will come and be blessed !!! come forward my freinds and be cleaned of negativity :p

Grendel

The trouble is a lot of people don't appreciate the fantastic job this manager has done. The task facing him was enormous.

The previous regime was weak and accepted defeat and mediocrity. They never accepted their limitations and some supporters even accepted a good manager would not change mediocrity.

Tactically we were non existent fitness levels were shocking and collective spirit and responsibility were at an all time low.

To make matters worse the signings in the summer by and large were ill thought through and not fit for purpose.

Given all these factors the very fact we are even in with a shout for promotion is a miracle. The prior regime accepted defeat with a casual shuffle and a ready made excuse. Compare robins when we have a poor game to the toe curling garbage spouted by thorn after the bury shambles.

That's the difference. Without it we'd be 14tg and some would still me making excuses.

BackRoomRummermill

The trouble is a lot of people don't appreciate the fantastic job this manager has done. The task facing him was enormous.

The previous regime was weak and accepted defeat and mediocrity. They never accepted their limitations and some supporters even accepted a good manager would not change mediocrity.

Tactically we were non existent fitness levels were shocking and collective spirit and responsibility were at an all time low.

To make matters worse the signings in the summer by and large were ill thought through and not fit for purpose.

Given all these factors the very fact we are even in with a shout for promotion is a miracle. The prior regime accepted defeat with a casual shuffle and a ready made excuse. Compare robins when we have a poor game to the toe curling garbage spouted by thorn after the bury shambles.

That's the difference. Without it we'd be 14tg and some would still me making excuses.

Go forward and spread the word .................on a serious note some people just FFS we are the best in the league ....................... unlesss? wait for it Leon clarke is not DMG FFS

WE ARE THE COV !

Davo

Strikers are there to score goals. If he keeps doing that and we keep the form going, I couldn't give a flying feck what he does for the rest of the game!

Brighton Sky Blue

Spot on Grendel. However the board have to be held accountable for keeping the fool in charge for as long as they did-we should be challenging, if not in the automatics but for that.

covcity4life

robins very first interview picked up on the loser mentality at the club. i just had a smile on my face for that whole interview, this guy is the real deal,no more false dawns, we have a great manager

hill83

Well worth running on the pitch. PUSB

Edit: Trying and getting nowhere

BackRoomRummermill

robins very first interview picked up on the loser mentality at the club. i just had a smile on my face for that whole interview, this guy is the real deal,no more false dawns, we have a great manager

We could end up where we belong.............. I so wish i was back in Cov . To be around the city now is buzzing , I am am feeling it in Bahrain !!! Well Gell :p

He did very little second half, but he did the thing hes on the pitch to do - get goals!

Already admitted i was wrong tonight once, so not gonna do it again ;)

I will however admit i didnt think he'd do a job for us because he likes things created for him rather than creating them himself, however it appears we're creating enough chances for him to convert and hes fitting in just fine.

Long may it continue

what he said

Grendel

Spot on Grendel. However the board have to be held accountable for keeping the fool in charge for as long as they did-we should be challenging, if not in the automatics but for that.

Oh for sure. I will never ever understand how fisher could have believed thorn to be remotely capable as a football manager. Regardless of context or budget constraints he was totally abject. He would never be man enough to admit it and I fear the ludicrous decision not just to leave him at Southampton and him to find his own way home will now cost us. Then again the dimwit probably still wouldn't have found home by now.

If we miss out fisher has to be held account.

dongonzalos

You are indeed. Considering Mark Robins didn't take over until the 19th September!

If we had kept Richard Shaw in charge or indeed Andy Thorn, we would probably be fighting with Hartlepool for bottom place in the table right now!:p

Richard Shaw yes.

Andy Thorn? Possibly we would not have had 5 defeats on the bounce and be in with a shout for automatic.

Robins if we had had him from the summer. Top of the table

Grendel

Andy Thorn? Possibly we would not have had 5 defeats on the bounce and be in with a shout for automatic.

LOL you are funny - and have to be a WUM as that is the most stupid thing you have ever said.

Somewhat disregarding the huge effort by robins to get the squad into shape having been mismanaged by a lazy fat fool during the summer and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread