Idea to help force Sisu out !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Just a thought guys but you know how Sisu have already borrowed against next seasons tickets.
If everyone held off buying season tickets untill just before the season starts then this is likely to hurt Sisu during a time they will be receiving no income but still having to pay wages.
Its not asking for the world from the die hard fans to hold off and buy your season ticket at the last minute.
Who knows what their plans are they maybe they are waiting for that injection of season ticket cash then opt for admin.

Godiva

Here we go again ...

There are no evidence that NEXT season tickets have been borrowed against (factoring). It seems the old story from last summer just get dressed up a bit to do another dance.
THIS season tickets were subjected to factoring ... you can read all about it in the FAQ's in the Board/Finance sub forum.

J

Jack Griffin

Yeah, it isn't anywhere except a story in the Coventry Telegraph which could be read as this years and/or next years, they quote no source.
There isn't a mortgage or charge (loan) registered at companies house that relates to a loan for this purpose.

But I ain't renewing my season ticket next year if SUSU are still here, regardless of the details of the finances. I'm hitting them in the pocket unless or until they prove to me they have the club's interests at heart & that will take some doing.

shmmeee

Ill be waiting as long as possible before buying this time.

I want to see that we are not on the same suicidal business plan as this season before commuting.

Would love a promotion season, but if we sell who I reckon we will it'll never happen.

Otis

Someone ought to ask Fisher straight out whether or not they have indeed borrowed against next season's season ticket sales. Never been refuted. Wonder where CT got their info from.

davebart

I find this ambition to force SISU out increasingly puzzling. I have never understood why fans welcomed them with open arms when they took over. They are venture capitalists. Does no one understand what this means?

I overheard a loudmouth bitch on the train talking to her friend once. Her husband was a venture capitalist. He had bought a company that had a very good reputation but was struggling to make a profit. His solution was to sell the premises, sell the name, sacked all the workers and make a big profit.
Her friend asked 'weren't you upset about all those people losing their jobs?'
'No' she replied 'because they got an extra six month's work they wouldn't have had if we hadn't bought the company.'

That is what they do. The last hope City fans had was when Ranson left. He was the only football person involved even if his worthiness was in doubt.

No amount of pressure will force them out because they are in it for £30m and unless they can see a way of getting that back they will stay where they are.

Godiva

I find this ambition to force SISU out increasingly puzzling. I have never understood why fans welcomed them with open arms when they took over. They are venture capitalists. Does no one understand what this means?

I overheard a loudmouth bitch on the train talking to her friend once. Her husband was a venture capitalist. He had bought a company that had a very good reputation but was struggling to make a profit. His solution was to sell the premises, sell the name, sacked all the workers and make a big profit.
Her friend asked 'weren't you upset about all those people losing their jobs?'
'No' she replied 'because they got an extra six month's work they wouldn't have had if we hadn't bought the company.'

That is what they do. The last hope City fans had was when Ranson left. He was the only football person involved even if his worthiness was in doubt.

No amount of pressure will force them out because they are in it for £30m and unless they can see a way of getting that back they will stay where they are.

Do you know what Venture capitalists are? Wiki is your friend:

Venture capital (VC) is financial capital provided to early-stage, high-potential, high risk, growth startup companies. The venture capital fund makes money by owning equity in the companies it invests in, which usually have a novel technology or business model in high technology industries, such as biotechnology, IT, software, etc. The typical venture capital investment occurs after the seed funding round as growth funding round (also referred to as Series A round) in the interest of generating a return through an eventual realization event, such as an IPO or trade sale of the company. Venture capital is a subset of private equity. Therefore, all venture capital is private equity, but not all private equity is venture capital

J

Jack Griffin

Its easy to get Venture Capitalists, Hedge Funds and International Terrorists mixed up, I do it all the time.

Godiva

Its easy to get Venture Capitalists, Hedge Funds and International Terrorists mixed up, I do it all the time.

Venture Capitalists are the good guys!

TalkSkyBlue

Along the suggested lines..... why don't current (would be) ST holders simply email/write a letter to the club stating they will not purchase next season because they have no confidence in SISU managing the club.

Apologies , if already suggested and something that the 'SISU Out' campaign are looking to put in motion.

davebart

sorry SISU manage the funds of venture capitalists. Their job is to make money for their clients in whatever way that means, and at whatever expense to anything other than the money.

Florence Nightingale, Mother Teresa, Marie Curie are the good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread