I'd never want to get back to the Premiership... (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

A lot of that table relates to the relative wealth of the area with the odd exceptions, much of the North and most of the Midlands just couldn't sell £800 season tickets.

WillieStanley

Oh dear Willie,Colm wilkinson will never be bettered,I'm Dreading the film version to be honest.

Really?? It looks amazing!! Vocally it won't be the best performance but in terms of production and raw emotion, the ability to get right in the faces of the characters is mouth-watering!! Already got my tickets!!

WillieStanley

You won't be welcome - just because you don't have your own ground doesn't mean you can smash ours up.

I hope you're bright enough to realise that this is a one off incident that pretty much all of those not involved are deeply ashamed and embarrased by. Your fellow supporters who have been contributing to this forum lately seem to be very welcoming and have warm memories of past fixtures between us both!

wingy

I'm sorrry this fella has took it so heavy ,It was without doubt fuelled by Alchohol,Should be remedied by a days labour of a plumber at most ,so the bill down there will no doubt be around £1K.:facepalm:
Really don't wish to trivialise it but i thought the banter was great as was the singing from both sides, and the spurs 1882 campaign was in full flow ,we were soundly beaten inside 35 mins no hard feelings here,did think i heard the Hissing a couple of times unfortunately so maybe that is why confused is using the Filth word .

Users who are viewing this thread